Chapter 51

You watched as Aether slowly walked towards the patch of flowers. Following behind the blonde, you and the rest of your group stood behind Aether.

"It's time to sing! Whenever you're ready!" Paimon exclaimed as the  blonde nodded in reply. Clearing his throat, Aether began to sing.

"Daa, da, da, da, daaa.. da, da, da, daa.. da-daa!~" Aether sang, your ears fell to the side as your smile strained.

'Not my kind of music..' you thought as you looked at the flowers to see any changes but found none.

Once Aether has finished the song, you watched his shoulders slump forward as he sulked in both defeat and embarrassment. You let out a small chuckle and patted the blonde's shoulders in comfort.

"You did wonderful, dear. No need to be so down. Your singing was great!" you encouraged. You and your companions saw the flowers wilt a little, making the poor blonde sulk even more.

"The flowers are being dramatic, darling!" you reassured, trying to hold back your laugh.

You and your companions felt the ground began to shake as a large creature sprouted out of the ground to where the flowers were supposed to be. Your grin widened at the size of the flower-like creature. If you turn back to your normal size, you might even be taller than it. Unfortunately shorter than Angel Dust. You felt something wrap around your ankle as you saw the world around you turn upside down.

"(Y/N)!!" you heard your companions yell out as you saw them looking up above you.

'Ha! They look like ants from this perspective.' you thought to yourself with a small laugh as you watched your companions fight off against the creature holding you.

'This.. is utterly boring..' you thought to yourself when you felt the vine wrapped around your ankle continue to crawl up your leg. You raised a brow when you felt the vine reaching and squeezing up your thigh.

You stiffened as your eyes began to turn into radio dials, your antlers slowly growing larger by the second while your teeth began to grew even more sharper.

You let out a hiss as you grabbed the vine with your cursed hand and gripped it tight.

"Ḩ̶̗͖̃͒̎̉ą̵̫̰̣̲͙̿ͅn̶͙̲̰̣͇̥̭͛̃ḋ̵̛̹̖͉̂̂͌s̷̜͔̜̏̈̅ ̶̡͓̮̼̍͂̀͠ȍ̵̡̹̤͜f̷͖̱̋ͅf̷̭̤̱̤̾͋̉͝͠"

You exclaimed as your hand began to glow a bright green. The creature shrieked in pain as you watched it wilt away from your tight grasp and slowly turn into ashes. You felt someone catch you in their arms as you turned to see Aether looking at you in worry.

"Nice catch, darling!" you exclaimed as your eyes turned back to normal while your antlers and teeth went back to their original size.

"N-no problem." Aether replied, a blush spreading across his face as he gently placed you down.

"Those weren't Glaze Lilies! Glaze Lilies wouldn't hit people! And they won't just turn into these weird giant creatures!" Paimon cried out as she flew towards you and clung onto your arm for dear life.

"That monster is known as a 'Whopperflower' although it is a bit strange that they are a bit larger than their average size." Zhongli stated.

"Excuse me, are you all searching for Glaze Lilies?" A voice asked as you turned to see the horned girl from earlier.

"Yes indeedy, darling! Such a pleasure to see you again, Ms. Ganyu!" you exclaimed, walking behind said girl and placing your hands on her shoulders as you guided her to the rest of the group.

You heard a small squeak of surprise coming from Ganyu as you looked at her and noticed her face turning a shade of red.

"J-just Ganyu is fine!" Ganyu meekly replied, her face turning into a deeper shade of red as she made eye contact with you. You grinned at her and placed your hands back to your side, not noticing the small whimper that left Ganyu's lips when you let go of her.