Chapter 67

"WHY DO YOU HAVE TWO HUMANS WITH YOU?!"

"Technically, they're not humans."

"OH MY DAD! (Y/N) DID YOU KILL THEM?!"

"Dear heavens, no! Well... one of them did faked their own death. And they're both immortal, Charlie."

Everyone watched the banter between the Princess of Hell and the Radio Demon. Not knowing what to do on the current situation.

You grinned as always while Charlie rubbed her forehead in pain due to all the information that you dropped on her. The archon and the adeptus stood behind you, the two of them still new to your tall stature for they were already used to your much shorter height back in Teyvat.

"What's all the screaming about? My poor baby nugs' ears might fall off from all the shouting!" Angel Dust yelled as he entered the kitchen while scrolling through his phone, all the while carrying his pet pig in other arms. Angel looked up from his phone to see the men behind you as a grin started to spread across his face.

"Oh, it's you! And you brought your son! I didn't know the radio demon was into dilf men!" Angel exclaimed as he glanced at you with a suggestive smirk.

"What's a dilf? I don't believe I have ever heard of that word before." you asked, Zhongli and Xiao looking confused as well.

"It's short for 'Daddy I love to fuck' hun. It means you're into older men who have kids. And from what I recall correctly.. you guys did banged back in the human world. Damn, I kinda wanna know how it would be like.. you guys wouldn't mind for a threesome, right?" Angel replied, looking you up and down as you glared at the spider in return.

Charlie and Niffty was looking between you and Zhongli as they both connected the dots from Angel's statement and started to squeal.

"No way! Ms. (Y/N) is this him?!" Niffty asked in excitement as she dashed towards Zhongli and began to examine him. The archon not knowing what to do, decided to stand still as a rock. The adeptus stood beside him making sure the one-eyed demon doesn't hurt the amber haired male.

"He's the one, right?! Your lover?!" Charlie added, coming up to you with stars in her eyes as the two demons circled Zhongli.

You would have found it funny how Charlie and Niffty look at Zhongli like how a predator would to their prey. But since this situation also includes you, you couldn't laugh at said moment.

You were already itching to get out of hell and back to Teyvat to explore more.....

..maybe cause chaos to said world.

"How about you tell us more about yourself! Come on, (Y/N)! Your lover came to see you again! He even brought his son with him!" Charlie happily exclaimed as she gently pushed both Zhongli and Xiao out of the kitchen and back into the living room.

"I'm not his son!" Xiao growled out, his cheeks beginning to turn into a shade of pink.

"I suppose it does apply that you are to be my child since I have taken care of you and aided you since the day I met you." Zhongli thought aloud.

"Morax! Not you too!" Xiao exclaimed in embarrassment.

----------

"There! Your outfit is all fixed, Ms. (Y/N)!" Niffty happily said as she tucked away the needle and thread she used.

"Thank you, darling. I apologize for always coming back with my clothes gettint ruined. I suppose that's what happens when you're in a fight." you stated, fixing a strand of your hair in place as you looked at the mirror to see your reflection.