Chapter 59

"My, you seem to be enjoying this a lot." you stated with a smirk as you leaned back on the throne like chair you summoned. Your eyes gazed upon male with amber eyes as he let out various grunts and pants before your very eyes.

"P-please mistress.." the male cried out as he struggled to break free from the black tendrils that were holding him in place.

"Please what, Morax darling? You seem to be enjoying this a lot just by the look on your face. Should we add another?" you asked with a grin as you snapped your fingers and summoned another tendril.

"If you don't speak up and tell me what you want then that will be going inside you instead, dear~" you playfully threatened as Zhongli stare at you in shock.

"(Y-Y/N)--" Zhongli was cut off when you walked towards him and held his chin between your thumb and index finger.

"Oh? Do you have the right to call me by my name? If you want this arousal of yours to be fulfilled then remember your place, Morax." you grinned as you slowly parted Zhongli's lips and placed your thumb on the base of his tongue.

Zhongli felt one of your tendrils slither up his leg as he let out a small gasp from the feeling when it began to squeeze up his thigh.

"M-mistress please.." Zhongli stuttered as your grin widened in reply.

"Beg for it, dear." you stated as you let out a small chuckle.

Just kidding~

This isn't the real chapter. I wanted to see how you all will react with this.

Next chapter will come soon~