10 Luca

I had her. She was in my hotel room. The scent of the two of us filling my nose. Exactly how it should have always been. She thought she had been drugged or that something was wrong. I should have stopped. Explained everything to her. I couldn't stop myself though. She had pressed against me, every touch bringing the wolf closer and closer to control. I was trying so hard to be what she needed and still finally get to be with my mate.

I should have stopped I knew my wolf felt off. Then like falling sideways the entire length of a football field I lost control. Being slammed out of being forward, sent to the back where my wolf was supposed to be when I was a man. I heard my wolf use my voice, telling Evie he was crazy for her too. Slicing the tie of her halter top letting the garment slide down her body. No bra and just the smallest black lace pantys. She was beautiful, she had more freckles over her shoulders and around her ribs.

With deft and skilled hands she had my slacks around my ankles, as I watched from the back of my mind as she gave the most perfect blowjob that I couldn't feel. Looking up into my eyes through her dark lashes, my cock down her throat. The freckles around her nose. She was a vision. One I wanted to be with. Fully. Trying to take control back. It was unbearable to see her ocean storm eyes looking up at mine and not be able to feel her lips around my cock. I wanted to be there, to praise her, be gentle. My wolf was full on fucking her face like she was a whore. She loved it.

I watched as she fingered herself while my cock went deep down her throat. Her hands around the length that couldn't go down her throat. She was a marvel and this moment was being stolen from me. I could feel as my body grew close to climax, the wolf rapidly withdrawing from her mouth, moving her too quick, with too much force. Changing our places. Her back against the wall standing. Now I was looking up at the apex of her thighs as the wolf started to eat her pussy like it was going to be his last meal. One hand working her clit and slit, the other in her ass. Pulling orgasm after orgasm from her body until she was collapsing, hands bracing against our back, knees unable to hold her up.

Finally, he picked her up, took her to the bed. Kissing a line of sloppy kisses from her little toe all the way up to her clit. Nibbling the over sensitive bud before moving to line our body up with hers. Her hands around our neck. "Tell me you're mine." I heard the wolf ask. Without explaining what he was really asking. I tried so hard to break through to stop what I knew was about to happen. She had cum too many times, it had been hours. She was an incoherent mess. This wasn't how it was supposed to be.

My wolf rubbed the head of my cock through her dripping folds. A sweet mewling, needy sound falling from her lips as he slowly slid until he was fully buried inside her. Setting a steady, driving pace with his hips as he plowed into her beautiful pussy. This was my moment, I was supposed to be with her and he was stealing this from me.

I watched, horrified as her dazed eyes tried to focus on us. "I'm yours." She said. A dreamy smile on her face. Before it turned to fear. I could see the terror in her eyes as the eyes she was looking at changed. Changed from the dark hazel color she had been seeing all night into the eyes of my wolf. Fangs elongating as she screamed while he laid the claiming bite. I was conflicted like I had never felt before. Unbelievable joy at claiming my mate, ecstasy over the taste of her on my lips. Regret over not being forward for any of it. Horror at claiming a human without explaining anything. I watched as her eyes rolled back in her head as her cunt squeezed me life a vice. My flaccid cock slipping from her perfect body as she passed out in the bed. Then I finally had control back.

I licked the fresh, bruised claiming mark on her throat. Trying to will it to heal as fast as possible. It was going to look awful tomorrow. I could feel her. A little steady sleeping knot in my brain. I went to the washroom, getting a warm damp cloth, doing my best to first clean her mark, and then her sex. Her dress and panty's had been shredded. She had nothing to wear tomorrow. I sent a message to the pack support team, asking for female clothes to be delivered to my hotel room, in the size I read from her shredded panties and dress. Adding a request for some comfortable shoes for her after looking at the strappy nightmare looking heels she had been wearing. Her phone popped with a couple messages. I saw MIchi and Alicia's names.

I didn't unlock her phone, I didn't invade her privacy. I had never smelt such rage as I smelt when Evie walked away from Sara towards me. The triplets assured me, Sara's cat hadn't chosen Evie. Sara just wanted something she couldn't have. No matter what she did, Evie hadn't ever wavered. Not even once according to the triplets. It was always just the thrill of the chase, the inability to win that vexed Sara. Courier delivered clothes, and shoes arrived ten minutes later. I arranged everything for her, next to a bottle of water and a travel sized bottle of tylenol. Her purse on top of the clothes, phone on the table charging successfully.

Satisfied that all her needs were met. That we were bonded now, I would have forever to make up for how I kept fucking up my first chances with her. I curled up around my mate. I wanted to stay awake, to be ready to tell her everything the moment she opened her eyes. Being in a bed had never felt this good.

Her body so soft and warm next to mine, fitting against me in just the right way. Filling my arms like she was always meant to be there. The scent of the two of us, combining together. The start of us becoming one soul joined. I hoped she wanted kids like the triplets said she did. I wanted to start putting babies in her. Having a family, everything. I was so peaceful, dreaming of how my life would change that I didn't even notice as I drifted off into the most peaceful sleep that I could ever remember having.