44 Luca

I watched Evie, spell out her plan to Jospehine who did her best to look stoic. In control. Josephine couldn't hide how she really felt from me. Josephine was vibrating with a giddy sense of euphoria over completing her life's work. Then something else.

Whatever that next feeling was as Evie told us exactly how her plan would work. Josephine was to gather and vet as many good witches, dragons, elves, anyone who could as possible. A destination would be communicated to Josephine in roughly fifty seven hours from now. At which time Josephine had to instantly transport all her little birds to the exact coordinates given.

A pink flare in the sky would indicate part two, which would only be communicated in person if part one is successfully completed. Evie's terms were simple and concise. Evie was in control, do as she said when she said it. Josephine had intimidated me completely the first time I had seen her. Watching Evie run the show right now was hot.

My mate was a spitfire. I could yes mistress for her all night long. Eventually Evie's terms were agreed to with no concessions from Evie. "How will I know who to bring?" Josephine asked as Evie had already clearly dismissed her to get to work.

"Look for good people." Closing the door on Josephine, to look at me. I knew that look. The curtains all closed themselves on every window. The doors locked in sync with an audible snick of the deadbolts.

Evie had slipped her jacket down over her shoulders. Letting it fall to the floor behind her as she walked towards me. The seductive look in her eyes was enough to get my cock standing at firm attention. She snapped her fingers, a brief flash of surprise, then a coy smile as she instantly changed into bright pink lingerie set. "You have too many clothes," she purred at me. Tracing her finger down my chest. She looked up, her eyes meeting mine, "Take them off." The sight of her looking up at me through her lashes as she told me to take my clothes off made my erection buck near painfully in the confines of my jeans.

I undid the button and fly. Helping move the denim down my thighs. Shucking them with a kick from around my ankles one leg at a time. The tshirt seams ripped as I tore it over my head. Free and naked. "Now you have-" She pressed a finger to my lips.

"Shhhhh. Do you trust me?" She asked. The question holding far more weight than just some sex games. The answer was the same no matter what.

"Fully. Always." I heard myself breathe out, a strange drone as my wolf joined his voice to mine for a moment.

"Safeword?" She asked me. I wasn't entirely convinced I would need one.

"Galaxy." I decided, a nod to how Evie's skin was patterned with galaxies of freckles. She nodded at my choice.

I heard the dull sound of heavy metal hitting against more heavy metal the same instant, ropes twirled down my arms. Gently starting to tie my arms in knots. I looked up at the now strongly reinforced exposed beams. Raising my arms as ropes moved of their own accord to bind me with raised arms, feet flat on the floor. I could move a little, but my arms were stuck.

I was at her mercy and there was no place I would rather be. I had tied or handcuffed a few partners to the bed posts. Had deeply enjoyed bringing them all the pleasure I could. Being on the other side of the ropes was heady. I felt a rush in my blood I had never felt before.

Once the ropes stopped moving on their own and I was bound to Evie's satisfaction. I was left with intricate knots lacing from my outstretched hands, down both arms, into a harness around my shoulders and chest. I had a strong suspicion that the ropes were secured in a way to catch me easily if Evie rendered my knees unable to hold me.

Fuck. I hoped she did.

"Are you comfortable?" She asked me, walking a close circle around my body. One single finger lighting tracing a patch over my skin. The electric pleasurable tingles of the mate bond only made me hungry for more contact. For her to touch me more.