30 Evie

I was pulled into a room with nearly two dozen rough men, falling on my knees. Staring at an aged linoleum pattern I knew so well. This was the vintage flooring Sarah's family home had in the servant and functional spaces. Places too below the family station to ever frequent. We were in Canada now. Luca seemed impossibly far away. I had to focus so hard to sense him clearly. He was so worried, that was all I could feel from him.

He would come for me. I knew he would. I steeled myself, walking tall. Thinking of the teenagers and lovers Luca and I had seen on our walk back to the cabin this morning. They hadn't cared about being seen undressed. Sarah and Rocket wanted me scared. Wanted me small and compliant. Like how they both always liked me best. That wasn't going to be how it was today.

We were in a basement, underground. The damp feeling even well ventilated and maintained basements had all around me. The floor cold under my bare feet. I was led like a dog on a leash towards a simple wooden door, Looking over the east yard. This would be between the old servants quarters, still used by some maids who chose to live here while working their five days in a row, and the private wing. Dedicated to Sarah, her family and their personal interests. Though separated from their main living area over on the west side of the building.

One part of the large mansion I had never seen. Every single room in this part needed a key. Each room or suite a private sanctuary for the Feltman family. The linoleum stopped as we exited from a hidden door in a hallway. The flooring switching to dark stained wooden parkay floor.

Sarah yanked me to a door, shaking her wrist to lower a bracelet with a dangling key lower on her wrist. Using it to unlock the double doors in front of her and yanking me inside so hard this time I stumbled to the floor in a heap. Knees chaffing against the stone tiled floor underneath me.

I looked up, coming face to face with a wall of dildo's, vibrators, plugs and strap ons. Various, specific pieces of furniture placed around the room. Most disconcerting were the drains scattered evenly across the floors. Sarah looked at me, something was wrong with her, her eyes had never looked like this. She was looking directly at me, but not seeing me. The light and fire I had admired for so long was gone, she seemed hollow.

"All you had to do was love me." She said, her empty eyes as hollow as her voice. "Now I have to cut that mark off and get you ready for Rocket and I to share." my blood ran cold at her words, she dropped the leash letting it fall by her feet as she stepped away to a small stand of cupboards.

I went to scrabble away, getting to my feet, ready to run. The moment the end of the leash moved I crumpled to the floor once again. Blinding pain like I had been stabbed in the gut washed over me. Paired with the worst nausea I had ever experienced.

Sarah looked over her shoulder at me, smiling the deranged smile again. "I forgot to mention, until you prove you can be a good pet the breaking leash stays on. You can't move a step without someone holding your lead. You can't touch magic unless your master wills it." She told me as easily as she would tell me that it might rain later.

The smile became more unhinged as she finished washing her hands, came over and picked the end of the leash back up."As extra encouragement to behave, your master can also punish you." my skin exploded, burning deep stabbing needles of pain everywhere. I looked at my arms, there should be blood, it hurt so deeply. My skin was unmarked. I could barely breathe. The agony was so crippling. Until just as quick as it started, it was over. Leaving me gasping on the floor like a landed fish.

"Neat trick huh?" Nudging my belly with her foot. She was wearing clear super tall acrylic heels, like a stripper. They looked cheap. Sarah would never wear shoes like that. Something was very very wrong with her right now. "Now unless you want more punishments, be a good little whore and do what I say." she was more gentle this time as she yanked the leash, chirping up! Up! At me like I was a dog.

Whimpering, I pulled myself to my feet, knees weak and head feeling spun out. Sarah yanked the led, the metal band around my throat digging in painfully. I was going to have a ring of bruises like I had been hanged. She directed me to sit in a severe looking wooden chair. The back and seat at sharp Ninety degree angles to one another. Most troubling was the seat itself was mostly missing, a large u shaped piece had been cut out of the middle, along with a multitude of shackles and restraints along the arms and supports.

"Sit." Sarah commanded, and fear of the invisible burning needles made me jump to comply. Hot tears escaping from my eyes in frustration. I wanted to fight back. Once I was sat, my backside resting against the straight unyielding chair, thighs wide open so I wouldn't slip through the open middle of the seat. Sarah started to secure the restraints, one around each ankle, then my knees, rights were belted to stay in their splayed position.

Another belt around my belly, Sarah loving running her perfectly manicured fingernail over the wildcat tattoo. "That's my cat on your skin, you were supposed to be mine." her voice low as she kept strapping me in.

Wrists, forearms, chest. Sarah tweaked both my nipples roughly, smiling and laughing as I reacted."We could have had so much fun." Sarah lamented. Finally she hooked my collar to the back of the chair. I was bound so tightly I couldn't move a muscle. Helpless.

"This is going to hurt, like a lot," Sarah told me, pulling over a rolling cart with a full tray of stainless steel surgical tools. "Unfortunately I don't have any anesthetic." her tone implied that she did not actually find this unfortunate in the least. "Don't worry, Rocket gave me a few ideas about how we can manage your pain." Panic, sharp and consuming took over.

"Now don't move a muscle, and don't scream." I felt every muscle in my body tense up, holding me as still as a statue against my will. While my jaw locked itself closed. The collar was controlling me, able to override my own free will. I wished I could lie to myself again, tell myself this wasn't real. As Sarah started her work
Scrubbing a disinfectant over my skin before her scaple started to carve into my skin. There was no way to deny this was all real.

My mind reeling from the pain, I heard Sarah mutter to herself, "Oops, got ahead of myself there, forgot about pain management." A deranged smile on her lips.