45 Evie

I had always dreamed of being able to experience a night like this. Being with someone I trusted, who trusted me. Someone I could have all my fantasies with. Luca was a dream come true. I asked him to trust me, and he never once faltered. I used our bond, making sure that I never crossed boundaries. Each time I brought him to the teetering edge before letting him down I tried something new. Switching between the most intense male masterbater I had ever seen, thanks to the bag of tricks left behind. Or my hands, or my mouth. The lube was water based, and lightly citrus flavored. A large, cock lollypop for me to suck and lick.

After bringing him to the edge nine times he was holding strong, not yet begging to cum. He wasn't far off though. He wouldn't ever have to beg me for what he needed. I would give it freely. I snapped my fingers. He was teleported out of the ropes, onto the bed on his back at the same time my last lingerie outfit disappeared. Leaving us both in only our skin.

While he was still disoriented from the sudden change of location, I crawled up the bed over his body, straddling over his hips and lowering myself down over his red, hyper stimulated cock. I placed my hands on his chest, helping to balance as I bounced myself up and down on his cock. The cock that felt like it filled me, hitting exactly all the right spots inside my body.

I was looking directly into Luca's eyes as our bodies worked together, "I love you." My words a hard pant as he bucked his hips hard, upwards. Hitting the top of my channel with his thrust.

He moaned, "I've love you more. Always. Fucking fuck." I ground my pelvis down on his. Rolling my body against his. Bending down, our mouths both trying to show all we felt in the kiss we shared together.

I grabbed the small clit sucker toy I had found, lining it up with my pearl, and turning the power all the way up the same time I used my magic to turn the plug in Luca's ass up to a strong pulse. The cock ring vanished as Luca and I came hard against each other. Both too overwhelmed to move. I wasn't done my first orgasm when a second started to build in Luca, triggering a second for me.

The toys weren't stopping and I couldn't think clearly enough to turn them off. Luca and I were being over stimulated, cumming over and over, until he finally managed to roll me off him. Moving the little pink rose clit toy away, pulling the plug from his ass and dropping both, still turned on to the floor, collapsing weak beside me. Both our chests moving quick.

I looked at Luca. "Thank you." I breathed. He never thought I was a monster, or a deviant. He never stopped trusting me. I could feel him, feel his love, his trust. It was more than I ever thought I could have.

"I should be thanking you, that was, fuck. Amazing Evie." He still looked at me like he always had. Right from the very first moment I opened my eyes from the concrete where I fell after bumping into Luca after running from the club and jackass farmer boy. I was Luca's mate, that was what I was to him. I wasn't abandoned Evie to him. I wasn't whatever Ash and Auris thought I was. I was Luca's and he was mine. Everything was going to work out fine. I smiled. "I can't feel my legs." I giggled. I had never cum so hard or that many times in such a short period of time. Sex with a mate was incredible, his climax strengthening my own.

Luca wrapped me in his arms, pulling me flush against his body, the sheen of sweat on both our skin making us stick together. Luca growled low and content sounding as he nuzzled his face into my neck, nosing his mark on my skin. "Good, cause I don't plan to let you move for a while."

I smiled. There was no where I would rather be. Even if I was on the wet patch in the bed. This was heaven. Satisfied, happy, loved and tangled with a man who loved me. I basked in our blissful afterglow, sleepy, warm and content. Waiting for my legs to feel like I could trust them again.