*that* bonus chapter

I even changed the POV from "I" to "you" to make it more.. intimate? I guess

Some (most) of y'all are young so we're keeping it pretty tame

This is a continuation of the chapter "Mind in the gutter." I made some changes to the end of that chapter too so I've added that in to bring you back into the ~moment~

-----------------------------------------

When we arrived at the apartment block and Jamie wasted no time dragging me up the stairs to his flat, pausing outside his door and standing in front of me with his hand on my lower back, eyes sparkling. He leans into the space between you and you meet him halfway. He kisses you briefly and starts to pull away again, but you chase after him and capture his lips again for a deeper, longer kiss. You push your tongue against the seam of his lips and he obliges, letting you taste him and explore your mouth. Your breathing hitches slightly as Jamie's arms snake around your waist and hold you firmly, kissing you harder until you're breathless. You both break away.

 "You're.. you're fine with this?" He leans forward and presses a fast kiss to your lips again.

"More than fine" you get out between kisses. "Want you."

"Yeah?" He murmurs against you, arms tightening slightly. 

"Mhmm." You step away. "Want you inside my house, though."

Jamie pouts. "I've been out here in my undies before y'know, remember when we first me-"

"Inside." You growl, pulling him by his shirt and you shove the door to your apartment open

"So aggressive," he comments as you pull him inside, but as he kicks the door shut behind him, he promptly pulls you around and presses you up against it.

"You're the one that just slammed me against the-" your sentence is cut off once again as Jamie kisses you deeply, before pulling away slightly,

"You liked it" he rebukes as he pulls his jacket off, using his body weight to keep you pinned and mouthing down your neck.

"No I didn't," you tease and try to wiggle away. He's not getting it that easy.

"Oh be quiet you," he breathes. 

"Make me."

Jamie pauses, stepping back to stare at you, eyebrow cocked and his eyes alight with a challenge.

Uh oh.

"Okay," he says simply as he grabs at your waist and lifts you up over his shoulder as you squeal. He's way stronger than he looks. "Let's go."

You can't help but giggle as he carries you like a doll, kicking off your shoes as Jamie carries you through your apartment towards the bedroom. He sets you down on the carpet at the foot of the bed. He tugs on one of your belt loops. "Off, and the blouse too." You obey, and Jamie removes his own shoes, jeans, and shirt as you do. "On the bed."

"Me? Or the clothes?" You ask.

Jamie just looks at you. You sheepishly get on the bed in response, making your way up towards the pillows on your back as Jamie follows on his hands and knees, placing his hands on the pillow beside your head as he leans down and begins to kiss you again, tongue pushing insistently against your lips. You allow it, sighing as the kiss deepens and begins to pick up in intensity. You pull lightly at Jamie's soft bottom lip with your teeth as he settles with his knees straddling you. You smile internally at the feeling of Jamie's crotch against your hip, a growing hardness pressing into your skin.