Bath Bomb

I have tendinitis in my hand BUT GUESS WHO'S WRITING ANYWAY?

Comment if you find the TMI ref that I tried to do?

...................................................

"Honey, I'm home!"

I glanced over my shoulder from the couch as Jamie opened the door to his flat, a handful of shopping bags swaying dangerously around his wrist as he stumbled through the doorway.

I grinned, "And how was that, my precious shopaholic?"

Jamie pouted, placing the bags down on the bench. "Just because you hate shopping and I tolerate it, doesn't make me a shopaholic."

I got off the couch and walked over to him, pecking his cheek. "Nah, you loooove shopping. You have better fashion sense than me, and therefor more clothes, and therefor must love shopping."

"Is that the universal logical reasoning for diagnosing someone as a shopaholic?" He asked, quirking an eyebrow.

"Yup," I responded, helping Jamie unload the bags. I reached into one bag, and my hands felt something papery, and round, so I pulled it out and inspected it.

A bath bomb. From Lush. I held it out to Jamie questioningly.

He laughed. "What? I was curious! The lady was very nice, and I'm going to enjoy a lovely bath tonight while you can sulk in your own flat and be judgmental about it by yourself." He crossed his arms, frowning like an annoyed five-year-old.

"Jamie, you don't have a bath ."

His eyes narrowed. "Yes I do?"

"No... our flats are identical, right? I don't have a bath tub..."

Jamie smirked. "Well, I do, so you're just missing out." He poked his tongue out at me.

This is an injustice. "That's so unfair! Why don't I have a bath tub?"

Jamie shrugged. "Because, my flat is cooler than yours. And no, I know what you're thinking and  you can't join me in the bath just because you don't have one. That's ridiculous. We would never all fit."

"What, all two of us? And no, that wasn't what I was thinking."

"I think my legs are long enough to count for a third person, and it totally was what you were thinking," Jamie teased, turning back to the bags.

"Wasn't." I grumbled, sorting through the bags again, too.

"Sure."

I cooked that night, and then after, Jamie decided he was going to indulge in his bath, and I decided to indulge in starting to watch Finding Nemo without him. That is, before I heard Jamie's yells from the bathroom.

"Heidi!"

I got up and walked to the bathroom, leaning against the closed door. "Yes?"

"The bath water has become the most shocking shade of purple and there's bubbles everywhere and why does my skin feel so.. so.. soft?"

I giggled. "Enjoying yourself?"

A pause.

"Will the bath water dye my skin purple?"

I smirked. "...Maybe."

I hear panicked sloshing sounds from the other side of the door. "Wait, really?!"

I bit my lip, holding back a laugh. "I said maybe! You'd look good in purple anyway."

A horrified gasp. "I do not look good in purple! You know, they made me wear it to a premier once and it was horrible and I just wanted to take some scissors and-"