Get Absoluteky Rekt

It's Christmas Morning and here I am - but I did say I wanted this done by Christmas, and at roughly 11:30 last night I finished and published the epilogue. This fic is ~ 29,710 words - almost 30k, and it's the first full length fanfic I've ever written. Together, writing all 20 parts took me almost a year.

There's a few things I need to say, if you could listen, that would be lovely.

The very existence of this fic in this moment is a fucking miracle. Let alone the miracle that I'm even still here, because the truth is that I've had some pretty low months this year, which effected my motivation to write.. so that's basically what's been happening behind the scenes of all this.

I also grew to absolutely hate this fic, more so in writing it but still the story in itself, and I think that might be evident in the downturn in writing quality this fic took. I had lost any plot I'd been keeping (there wasn't much to begin with) and I'd kinda gotten over my insane obsession with Jamie, which really didn't help. So honestly, it seemed fitting for there to not be a happy ending - sorry.

As for other reasons I ended it the way I did: I wanted it to be realistic, I wanted it to be different from every other JCB story out there - there's way too many happy endings, and the truth is that not everyone gets one.

Will there be a sequel? Nope.

What also didn't help was the sheer amount of silent readers, which really sucked. However, I guess I can't talk for any future readers.

So, to those people who showed their support for this fic, thank you, so much, it really helped. And a special thanks to readers who have been here from the beginning or early on - I'm sorry the updates were so slow. I'm also sorry if I made anyone cry or something. (Not really lmao.)

Anyways, I think that's all I have left to say. I hope you enjoyed the story regardless, feel free to let me know what you thought of the whole thing in the comments, vote and stuff, you know how this works.

Because this story is finally finished.

xx

Also,

15K reads and this bitch is getting a bonus chapter