Chapter 4

Assalam please follow and do your salats first this book can always wait. I do not want anyone missing out their prayer because of my book.

Layla Pov

I am shocked to see the person on the other side.

"Miss Khan, can I please enter." she asks in her cute voice. Yes you guessed it right. It was Noor.

"Yes, you can only if you have a very good reason to be late, remember I saw you earlier so it means that you where on time for school." she quickly enters and whispers in my ear.

"Miss a friend of mine got hurt on her knee so I helped her to the office since she was also new."

"Okay, it's a very good reason because you where helping someone. Next time please make sure to came to class and inform me first. You can now go to your seat now."

Azaan Pov

Hi my name is Azaan Ahmed and I am 27 years old. I am one of India top ten billionaires and my company is on forth positions. I have a daughter who is ten years old and her name is Noor. I have just dropped her off at school.

My parents and sister as well as her husband died in a car accident so Noor is the only reason why I am now alive. Well mainly because Allah (swt) gave me a reason to live which is Noor. If it would not have been for Noor maybe I would not have been alive today.

I am sitting in my car and on my way to work when I get a call from my PA Mr Aleem. I call him Mr Aleem because he is a old man well not old but he was the age of my father and just calling him Aleem didn't sit well with me. I wanted to call him uncle but he himself has forbiden me from calling him that. So then we made a deal that I'll call him Mr Aleem and we finally agreed.

"Assalam Mr Aleem, what's the matter you never call before I came to office."

"Wasalaam sir. Mr Trew PA has scheduled a urgent meeting with you and it will start in half an hour. I hope sir is close by and can reach in time." he says in a rush all panick stricken.

"Mr Aleem, please calm down I'll reach in time don't worry. What's this meeting about."

"Sir I don't know, I tried asking but he refuses to say anything."

"What kind of rubbish is this! They can't just arrange a meeting without warning and to top it off there is no reason given for this meeting. Call them and post spond it."

"Sir, I knew this would be your reaction so I tried before but they said if we refuse then they would draw back the investment and it would be a great loss for the company sir."

"S***" I mumble before I knew it. "Astagfirullah" (asking for forgiveness from Allah). "Sorry about that Mr Aleem it's fine I'll be there soon."

After reaching there it is already time to go into the meeting room. I quickly rush in and greet the men.

"Good morning gentlemen, please take a seat."

"Good morning, Mr Ahmed" everyone replies.

"So we are here to discuss about building a school at the plot you have brought from us." Mr Trew came forth with his deal for the meeting.

"So, what's the matter with it. The last time I remember we all agreed to the choice what we are building."

"Yes, that is true but we have changed our minds. We want to build a hotel there. It would be more profitable for  both of us."

"No, we all agree to making a charity school on the plot for the less fortunate." I says with a bit of angry in my tone.

The people didn't want to agree so the meeting went on for hours and hours. When we finally came to an agreement that we would do the charity school, but allow none charity people to enter. I agree just so this long tiring meeting can end soon.