Chapter 28

Layla Pov

Azaan messaged me Yesterday that his back from his important work and it would most probably be done in a few more days. I asked him to meet me at a nearby Cafe because I want to talk about something.

Suprisingly he never asked if I forgave him or not. It's good so now I can surprise him with my forgiveness.

Guys please don't get any ideas I don't like him in that way. He is just a good and decent man which I thought will be a good enough friend to me. Don't you guys remember I still have my Zainy in my heart. I however can't remember or more like I don't know his real name so yeah whatever.

"Granny, grandpa I'll be leaving now to meet Azaan." I already told them my decision of forgiving them and they agreed.

I walk into the Cafe and order a milkshake while waiting for Azaan. My milkshake was halfway finished already went Azaan finally decide to show up.

"You can't make a girl wait that long you know." I breathed out as if I ran a marathon.

"Assalam to you too. Sorry, got stuck in a meeting." he says taking his seat infront of me at the table I chose.

"So what would you like to drink. Or eat maybe." I question him politely

"You chose, since the cafe is your chose." Azaan smiled

"Would, a coffee and some cake do."

"A tea actually. I don't do coffees as it would be bitter if taken without sugar. And no cake I'm on a healthy diet since I started maintaining my six packs. Which is since I was fourteen." he smiles with a light smirk covering his face.

"Then a tea with no sugar with some lettuce on the sides." I smirk at him.

"No thank you just the tea would be fine." he shyed away looking at my smirking face. He did understand that it was a joke after all. I'm surprised.

"On a serious note, Azaan I called you here so that we can talk about something very important." I tell him after placing his order.

"Please go ahead." he motions with his hand.

"Azaan I for....." I am about to say I forgive him when the waiter cames back with Azaan tea.

"Thank you." he says dismissing the waiter.

"So where was I." I place my hand on my chin in a thoughtful manner. "Oh yeah I was saying that I forgive your sister for what she did and nothing changes in our friendship because of her." I say without taking Fatima name.

How could I after all, this is the same Fatima I'm forgiving who made my life hell. Who made me suffer because of her mistakes. I told her not to go and confront that idoit Ash. I could have swore at him but my Allah doesn't permit me to do so at anyone.

"So easily......" Azaan asks trailing off.

"It's not easily. I have suffer alot already because of her. My Allah forgives his sinners and give them second chances, then who am I to not forgive my sinner. Okay I admit Fatima isn't in this world to be given another chance but I forgive her for my own sanity." I whisper the last part but Azaan still heard it.

I finally remembered that I still had reminding milkshake to drink when Azaan speaks.

" Your own sanity... Even your mother.... " Azaan starts but doesn't finish. My mother, how does he know my mother.

"How do you know my mother?" I question, without waiting to see and  hear if he completes his incomplete sentence.

"I don't...." he says and mumbles and something which I'm unable to hear. "I want to say thank you for forgiving my sister."