Chapter 26

Narrator Pov

"If your going yourself to see her parents I don't want you going to alone. I'm caming with you." Salman commands Azaan in an excited tone.

He suddenly feels excited to meet his sister from other parents soon.

Azaan refuses saying that it's his battle and he wants to fight it all alone, but Salman somehow makes him understand that he needs Salman as a support system if anything goes wrong. He finally agrees but Azaan makes him promise that he would not interfere with the discussion he is going to have with Layla parents.

Suddenly Azaan notices that he has a miss call from Layla.

"Salman, what should I do? I don't want her to find out yet, otherwise she will not agree on us going to her parents."

"How do you know whether she already went to them." Salman asks giving Azaan a pointed look.

"She would of came to me first about the letter, saying that maybe she still won't forgive Fatima or maybe she finally has forgiven Fatima who knows right. Plus I don't think she read the letter yet."

He would of gotten some reaction if Layla had read the letter already. Thought Azaan finally finishing both there packing.

He quickly types a reply and switches off his and Salman's phone after boarding the plane.

Salman and Azaan where lucky to get business class seats next to each other because of Salman late ticket. Azaan could of easily bought himself a private jet but he didn't want to waste money of something as unimportant thing as a private jet.

Siting inside the plane of the business class the silence was killing Salman, since he has seen how the nervousness is eating up Azaan so he decides to start a conversation even if Azaan is unwilling.

"Azaan, where are we going to stay? Is it at Layla houses parents house or where else?" he asks the dumb question as it's the only thing that pops ups in his mind.

"Can't you shut up! You can see I'm in no mood to talk. So please. Plus to answer your stupid question we are staying at a hotel and not her parents house. They don't even know us where will they offer a place for us to stay. In fact we are both super rich "

Azaan turns his head towards  other side so that Salman can just shut it. He is really frustrated and needs to think of a way to approach them. He just thought of finishing most of his work for a couple of weeks in advance and so that he can relax a bit and think of a plan to convince Layla parents.

After caming out of a cab Azaan quickly calls a cab to take them to their hotel. He has booked a ensuit for them as they can freely discuss some ideas for the upcoming conversation they are going to have.

After much arguing they finally decided to first make sure Layla's father isn't at home and Azaan private investigator will ensure the issue. They would first talk with Layla mother as she was the only person who believes that Layla is innocent.

________

Two days after Azaan planning

Today Layla's mother is feeling a weird kind of contentment, but she is unable to pin point the reason behind it.

She is sitting quietly in her backside garden sipping her tea with some biscuits. Unable to hold herself anymore she dails Layla number waiting for her to lift up her call.

Layla father who had forgotten to take his own cellphone with him cames back home and starts searching for it in his bedroom.

"Where could I have left the phone?" he thought for a while, when he remembers that he had placed it in the garden while having a cup of tea.