Chapter 25

Narrator Pov

After Layla Nani (grandmother) told Layla to read the letter before caming to conclusions she is now sitting in her room with her door closed.

She is shaking with nervousness and fear that she still hasn't opened the letter, that at the moment is present in her hands.

She stares into space appaicating that she will no longer be left in the dark. Layla places the letter on the side of her bed waiting for some immagery person to open and read the letter to her.

"Ya Allah (swt) help me please! Give me strength to open this letter and read it even though it would never bring back my all the bad it Fatima has done to me." Layla whisper while making dua (prayer) to Allah (swt).

She wants to forgive Fatima whether whatever is written in the letter is true. She wants to forgive Fatima even if the reason is valid. She knows that for whatever reason Fatima did what she did it was never ever be a good enough reason for her.

She knows that to save yourself she could have done anything, but she has no right to destroy someone else life just to save herself.

"Ya Allah give me strength." she whispers and finally grabs the letter off the side of her bed and start read it.

Dear Layla

I know my brother must have given you this letter and he most probably didn't say a single word about why I did that. I won't mention what it was exactly, but you know what I'm talking about to I'll just continue with it.

I know I have no right to ask you to forgive me, so I won't ask you. If you do find it in your heart you will forgive me. I just want to tell you all the reasons I had done that.

I'm not sure if you remember Ash or not after all these years but it's all because of him. I'm not sure if you remember but he was all rude to you so he threated me with you.

He had raped me and threaten me that he will have all the photo's on the net and tell my parents, that I was having an affair with him. I know you would believe me if I tell you that it isn't true, but you know how my father is. You know that he believes any rumors that he hears people talking about. He was threatening me to do it and I had no choice left because I had also became pregnant with that I'll manned person's child. I really wanted to abort her as she will be a constant reminder of that b**** Ash. Azaan Bhai made me to not abort her and got me married instead. My parents never knew the real reason why my brother got me married so soon. Anyway back to my daughter.

My brother is now looking after her. I know my brother would of told you that I'm no more. I told him to give you this letter if something happens to me so yeah. I not telling you to forgive me all I ever wanted was for you to know the truth.

I also want you to show this letter to your parents so that they will know that I was the one in the wrong and not you. May Allah (swt) soften your parents heart and forgive you for something that you never actually did.

Uncle and anuty please take the misunderstanding out of your hearts because those photos will photo shopped they weren't real.

Love Fatima

Fatima went thought so much pain yet she never let Layla find out. That doesn't make Fatima any less gulity of her act. She is a greater sinner that Ash yet she didn't even realise it.

Layla Pov

I really don't want to forgive her, she deserves it if I don't forgive her. However I will forgive her for my own sainty.