Chapter 24

Asalaam and hey guys

I'm so sorry guys for the long wait. I'm really very bad in writing hurtful and emotional seens which is why you had to wait so long. I really do hope this makes up for it.

Once again I'm really sorry if you guys think it isn't what you all expected so yeah once again sorry in advance.

Ramadaan Mubarak in advance because I'm not sure whether I'll be able to update another chapter the day before Ramadaan or on the 1st fast so yeah.

Back to the story.....

_______________________________________________

Azaan Pov

Its already been three days and I've heard nothing at all from Layla. What all I had planned for that day and what it came out to be.

Will she forgive Fatima? Honestly I don't even know, but I know that if I was in Layla place I would never of forgiven Fatima despite the fact that she was no more.

I really do want Layla to forgive Fatima because she is my sister and I don't want anyone to hold a grudge on her. Mainly because I know that Layla is a pure soul and that Allah (swt) always punishes the one who is wrong and ever more seriously when the person that is hurt is a true believer.

Honestly I know I have no right to ask her to forgive my sister but what can I do. I want what's best for my sister and her.

Oh really! You want what's best for Layla or your sister who tricked someone else just so that she isn't blamed. What about her suffering? What about her pain? What Fatima did 10 years ago caused an innocent family's reputation. They abandoned her and kicked her out of their lives.

Damn! I shout out angrily kicking the glass table smashing it into peacies. Luckily Noor is still at school. Yeah I forgot to mention, the day Layla found out about Fatima was Noor last holiday at home. Well not exactly holiday but sick leave. She is quite healthy now so the doctor allowed her to go to school.

I really need to talk to someone. Salman is the only person that cames up. Well guess why because he is my only friend.

Guys you have guessed correct it's been three days yet I haven't even told Salman about all that has happened. I don't have the courage to tell him about it. Salman might have been my friend for longer than he even knows Layla but she is the sister he never had. I know that if Fatima was in Layla place and I in Salman's place I would forgive him so easily even if he has no fault what so ever.

Allah (swt) help me. I cry out. I may seem to be religious but I was far from perfect. I sometimes miss my prayers which I hate but I can't help it. Work pressure becames too much sometimes.

If not anything, I'll make sure her parents forgive her even if she has done nothing wrong. That's a promise I've made myself. I even have a extra copy of the letter. The letter I gave Layla was a photo copy and the original is safe in my locker.

Since I have lots of work pretending I can't go immediately otherwise I'll be in great loss which may even shut down my company. I don't really care about myself but my workers must not suffer. That's a promise I had made myself.

______

Layla Pov

For the pass three days I have avoided reading the letter. I'm too afraid that it is something very serious and Fatima was technically trapped into doing so.

For now all I am busy doing is going to work and caming back. When I am at school the kids make me forget all about my problems. They make me want to be alive again and they make me feel like the small immature child I once used to be. Who was kept away from the cruel reality that today's world is all about.