Chapter 14

Narrator Pov

The next day those boys found out that they were being searched in grade 4 and 5 classes. Fortunately for them they were in grade 6.

Noor has been given up on finding the boys as she refuses to make her favorite teacher upset.

One day when Layla was teaching her class Noor was missing she completed the lesson and gave her class work but her mind became restless. She is unable to fathom the fact that Noor has skipped a class.

"Class can I please have your attention?"

"Yes teacher" everyone says lifting their eyes from their workbooks.

"Has anyone seen Noor?" she looks at the class hopefully. The whole class starts to mumble.

Layla hears some kids saying. "Just imagin one of us never attended class. Would she really be looking for us like this. No right." true everyone agrees with her except one child.

"Miss I have seen her she was ranning and some boys were chasing her. I wanted to came and inform Miss but Kate said if I say anything she will beat me." Rose the new girl that joined there school two days ago says raising her hand.

Noor Pov (earlier that day)

I am lost in thoughts, thinking about why Miss Khan had been crying. I am also eating my lunch silently.

When one of the boys from yesterday came and pulled my two pigtails.

"You were wrong. We aren't in grade 4 or 5. We are in grade 6 and now we are going to get you." he says balling his hands. I quickly get up and ran for my life.

I ran so much that I didn't even care for the board that read: danger  construction site and ran. I ran so much that I came to a halt when there is a dead end. If I fall here I'll die. When I turn back thoses boys smirk at me and came forward and forward. I move backwards and bamp! I fell down, from the top of the building.

"Mommy, I'm caming to you. I'm sorry daddy, but it's time to go to mommy."

Layla Pov

"Do, you know where exactly she ran to?" I ask hopefully. Please Ya Allah don't let her ran outside the school.

"Miss Khan" the janitor says ranning inside my classroom.

"A girl called Noor who happens to be in your class is found to have fallen down the building by the construction site."

"I'm caming." I say unable to digest what has happened. I don't have the strength to call Azaan so I leave him a quick message, before following the janitor. "Have you called the ambulance already?"

"Yes, Miss Khan. I think we should inform her parents, now?"

"Her father is a good friend of mine I have already messaged him."

After reaching the area where Noor has fellen I bend on my knees and place Noor head onto it.

"Noor baby? Don't sleep you have to stay awake." I say patting her cheeks.

Soon the ambulance cames and I inform the janitor that I'll be going with her. She is bleeding and she has loss alot of blood.

I am unable to phantom what to do when I see Azaan calling me.

"Assalam, I never got your message earlier because I was in a meeting. What happened you seemed urgent in the message." Azaan asks concerned as I never told him whaf exactly happened. I only told him to call me the minute he becames free.

The Unknown Truth On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara