Chapter 16

A/N

Assalam I've noticed that there was a comment on 1 of my chapters. And you know who you are so this chapter is for you and you alone. I know others will also read but I'm writing this for you.

Thank you so much
Shukran so much

Azaan Pov

After a long tiring day I return home a bit early as Noor is sick and needs her daddy dearest care a little more, which is me of course.

I go to my room and freshen up a little. I know you all will think why I'm freshening up before meeting Noor. That child is a drama queen. She won't let me inside her room if I haven't at least freshen up before entering her room.

After freshening up I am feeling thirsty so I go into the kitchen and pour myself an Mango juice and a mango and apple juice for Noor.

I place the juices onto a tray and call my maid.

"Follow me to Noor room." I tell her. "By the way did Noor teacher came already."

"Yes sir. She had gone into Noor room from the afternoon and hasn't came out yet."

"Okay..." I say and she follows behind me to Noor room.

I take the tray from her and place it on the small coffee table outside Noor room.

"You may return to your chores." I wave her off and she nods her head and leaves I knock on the door. To my surprise there is no response so I open the door and enter inside.

I place the juices on the coffee table that is inside of Noor room close to the door behind me.

What I see shocks me, Noor and Layla are sleeping hugging each other like mother and daughter.

How long have I longed and imagine such a seen. I knew she was here as the maid had told me. I had expected to see Noor studying and Layla teaching her however this is the total opposite to what I have imagined.

Layla and Noor suddenly moves and are out of each others embrace. Layla hijab wasn't on and she looks breatakingly beautiful. It feels like I'm in some trance and someone needs to call me before I do something troubly wrong.

Her hair locks are falling on her face annoying her. My hand unconsciously goes towards her face to remove the annoying hair on her face. I'm about to touch her but realisation hits me. She's not mine. At least not yet. I stand from my kneeing position straightening myself.

Oh Allah, I can't touch her. We're not even married yet. "Arrgh" I let out a sign. I walk over to Noor and wake her up.

"Noor, baby listern you have to wake up now." I say shaking my little princess. I know she is sick, but I have to wake her up so that she can wake Layla up as it's getting quiet late.

"No daddy later." she shouts going back to sleeping. Maybe I should actually call the maid so she can wake her up as she is also a lady.

I call her and do does as I say.

"Aaaaa" Layla let's out a yawn not knowing I'm watching her. I turn my face the other way around and say to her.

"Wear your hijab. I won't lie saying that I didn't see your hair because I did. I sincerely ask for you apologises." I say while she is silent for a moment before she speaks up.

"Assalam to you too, ever thought you never greeted." she smiles at me.

"Oh, sorry Salaam" I say in a hurry.

She walks infront of me. I look up to see that she is now wearing her hijab. Thank Allah.

"By the way Azaan, I'm not angry at you because I was the one who fell asleep in a non mehram (someone who is not supposed to see your hair nor touch a Muslim female, apart from another another female, your husband and your brother) house. In any case for the time I've known you, you would never have did it intentionally." she says smiling at me.