Chapter 8

A/N

Assalam guys please make sure you prayed your prayers already before caming to read

So how is the new book cover I know not fancy but I'm  not sure of how to do it anyway I think it's better than the one before the current one.

Azaan Pov

"So dude, why exactly where you moaning at the food for? Who made it? Is she my bhabhi (sis in law)?... " Sameer goes on talking asking questions none stop.

"Hey, hey, hey slow down will you. There nothing like that. And what is Noor doing weren't you busy playing with her just a few minutes ago."

"Don't worry about Noor she got tired and I put her to sleep with a bedtime story happy. Now tell me what the hell is going on and I won't take that nonsense about there's nothing like that understand now spill because otherwise I'm not leaving and then my mothers going to phone the police because you kidnapped me."

"Oh really, what a lame threat Sameer. Until today your always threaten me and they are always lame, but I just spill not to hurt your feelings. This time is completely different because it's serious now. Haha" I laugh at the end.

Sameer suddenly goes into thinking mode by the look on his face. Hell this can be the end of me. What if he cames up with really good threats, infact all his threats are dangerous well except the one he made now, it was pretty dum.

"I'll tell Noor exactly what you where moaning and exactly why people moan."  he suddenly fires.

"Sameer she's a kid, you can't bring her in on this."

"Try me?" Sameer says with a smirk on his face.

"Okay I like Noor teacher." I suddenly blurt out and quickly covers my mouth with both my hands in a childish manner.

"You what.....!? Can you explain to me from the start please."

"So once I lost track of time in one of my meetings and I was, I think an hour late to fetch Noor. So her teacher, the women I like was waiting with her. So this is how we met the first time. Sending Noor to the car she was busy lecturing me about being and making Noor wait for so long. Then I think a few days later when I went for a late night drive some goons where trying to harrasss her and I saved her. We became friends after that. "

"Your life is such a Bollywood movie." Sameer states with a smile on his face.

"Well no, because she doesn't have any feelings for me just yet. Bollywood the woman fall in love the moment the guy saves their honor."

"True but how you two met, is a real bollywood seen."

"There wasn't any music." I saying trying to make it seem original.

"Doesn't have to..."

"Whatever makes you sleep at night." I say before he could as it was almost his line.

"Hey, that is supposed to be my line."  he whines like a girl.

______________________________________          ___________________________

Layla Pov

Two days have passed and I still haven't received any news from the principal.

I walk straight into the principal's office without knocking. His twirls chair is in the opposite direction from where I'm standing. I'm waiting for him to face me, but he gestures me with his hand to continue with whatever I'm here for. The nerve of this man.

"Sir I'm here to know what you have decided. Should I go to the media or have you...." before I can finish with what I'm saying a gun is pointed on my forehead.

He has a mask on his face, but like people always say beauty lines in the eyes of a person. Also the eyes are the windows to the person soul. What on earth am I thinking.

"Astagairrarallah"  I mumble. He moves his masked face closer to mine and my breath hiches.

I am about to ask what's going on, when the masked guy suddenly places a cloth on my face. I head starts spinning and I feel the ground under my feet being pulled off. I fall into unconscious. The worse part is I fall forward and land onto the strangers chest.

"Ya Allah please forgive me." I say before I'm completely blacked out.

____________________________________

"Where am I?" I question myself as I open my eyes to a dark and dirty room.

"Ya Allah, what's happen to me." I whisper into the silence of the room. When suddenly I realise something. Rather someone. That idiotic principles, instead of helping the child has gotten me kidnapped and now so that he and the school doesn't get into trouble. I should have just told Azaan about this.

Wait a minute I'm the idiot here. Not the principal because I'm the one stuck here kidnapped while he does nothing about those ministers or whoevers sons they are.

I try to balance myself up on my feet and walk to what looks like a door to the outside. Blinking my eyes rapidly so that my vision becames clear. I touch my head realising that my hajab is gone. I ran back to the place I got up from and see the hajab made into a ball on the floor. I grab it quickly wrapping it around my forehead quickly.

These kidnappers saw my hair. I quickly sit in a sitting position and hold my hands in dua style (prayer style).

"Ya Allah please forgive me. Today for the first time someone who isn't my mahram might have seen my hair. Please forgive this sinner of yours. I have no idea for how long I have passed out and of the time, but there is one thing I'm sure of is I've missed alot of salats ( Muslim prayers). Please give me patiences so that I can continue to finish my prayers. Ya Allah help me out of this hell hole." Concluding my dua I walk back to the door and start banging on the door hard.

I bang so hard that my knuckles start to hurt before I came to a start I hear a loud roar and suddenly the door bursts open.

I stare at the intruder and see the same eyes from the time that I was kidnapped. "Ya Allah this is the same man."

" What the hell is your f*** problem?" the man infront of me shouts out loud.

Is he deaf or blind. Can't he see I'm kidnapped and obviously I'm scared. What on earth is wrong with him.

A/N

Assalam New update.

Yeah I know it's not as quick as it used to be but I have thing to do in my life as well. And I'd you leave comments I can maybe give hints on where we are going with this story. But no promises 🤞

Goodbye until next time. I actually should be studying right now but I'm writing for you people so please keep me in your duas and so that I can achieve great results.

The Unknown Truth On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara