0.03🦋

𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐒𝐞l𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬📍Atlanta, GA3:00 PM

📍Atlanta, GA
3:00 PM

"Finally.." Sheryl sighed as she looked around the 2 bedroom apartment.

Journey walked in after her, looking around the living room. It wasn't the best living space but nothing Journey wasn't used too.

Journey's eyes lingered on the camera that was positioned in the top right corner of the ceiling, getting the view of everything in the living room including the front door.

Sheryl noticed she was looking at it and rolled her eyes, "The main office said it was best to install some because people break in around here. There's one in every room, including yours."

Journey stared at her, "Why in my room? What you gone do watch me sleep?"

"If I have too. I'm just making sure that if you decide to suddenly dip, then I'll have sumin to show the police." Sheryl told her and Journey rolled her eyes and walked away. "Ion give a fuck about yo attitude, nor do I care that you ignoring me."

Journey slammed her door shut than set her bags full of clothes and accessories on the bed and began putting stuff away.

2 hours went by when she finally finished putting her clothes away. She left her accessories in the bag because she didn't have anything to put them in.

Sheryl had sold most of her stuff in order to afford the apartment. She sold a lot more then she needed to but she didn't care because Journey didn't deserve it in her eyes.

——

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐞📍 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀4:44 𝐩𝐦

📍 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀
4:44 𝐩𝐦

"He tried to play my whole body. Like nigga I will fuck you, then ya mammy. I'm really like that." Nova said as she brushed her hair.

"Bitch.." Savanna bust out laughing. "You always talking about pegging somebody. Not everybody like that shit." She told her.

"Then they needa shut the fuck up talking to me." Nova shrugged. "Lemme see." She held her hand out for the blunt.

"Hm, don't hand that shit back and it's damn near a roach. Pass that shit." Antonne told her, knowing she liked hogging the blunt.

Nova rolled her eyes, taking 2 puffs before passing it to Jasmine.

They were currently at Nova and Jahmir house, smoking since their parents weren't home.

"I'm not talking to shorty. I promise you." Tyler told Jasmine as she blew smoke from her mouth and passed it to Savanna.

"Mhm." She hummed, causing him to suck his teeth.

"I'm forreal. Malik wanted me to come over so we can play the game. Trinity was only there cause that's where she live, I can't stop that."

"I hope you peeped the lie in that sentence." Nova said, causing Savanna to nod.

"You told her earlier that yall was shooting some hoops.." Savanna added, causing Tyler to smack his lips.

"We was shooting some hoops on the game—

"Liar."

"Mmcht. Yall needa hop off my dick forreal." He mumbled.

"Boy don't nobody wanna hop on yo community dick in the first place." Nova mugged him.

"Chill. Let them talk this out." Antonne said, causing everybody to look at the couple.

"I ain't mean to make you mad earlier. I ain't gone be around shorty no more. I promise you & I'm sorry." Tyler said and Jasmine nodded.

"That weak ass apology—

Nova was cut off when she got pinched in the arm by Antonne. She mugged him, looking back at the couple as they kissed.

"I forgive you." She mumbled, kissing him again causing him to smirk.

"Yo ass tried to dub my kisses earlier like a nigga had herpes or some." Tyler said causing Jasmine to look at him confused.

"Boy ain't nobody dub yo kisses."

"Girl, you caused a whole scene. Dramatically left the store and everything. Ion blame you though, no telling who pussy he been suck—

Nova got cut off by Savanna quickly covering her mouth.

Jasmine pushed Tyler back, "So you kissing random bitches now? Wow.."

"Huh? Yo ass just tryna argue now." Tyler shook his head, over tryna make shit right.

"How? I was in Claire's getting stuff for my little sister. So who the fuck was you kissing on?" Jasmine asked him.

"I was with you at first Jassy, but you lost me. You been hit in the head recently? He was deadass tryna kiss you earlier." Savanna said and everybody agreed with her.

"And you pushed that nigga away as soon as he did. I was proud of you." Nova said and Jasmine shook her head.

"You'n needa be hitting this shit no more." Antonne mumbled, taking the blunt from her hand as soon as it was passed back to her.

"Y'all weird. The fact that y'all siding for this nigga is crazy to me." Jasmine stood up and grabbed her things. "I did not kiss you. You kissed a random female and that's why she pushed you away. And y'all lame as fuck for sitting there and allowing him to kiss her."

Jasmine snapped at them before leaving the house. She got out her phone and ordered an Uber.

"Was that not her?" Antonne questioned and Savanna shook her head.

"Nah it was. Ion know why she trippin."

——

A/N: I hope you enjoyed & don't forget to vote.🤎