0.06🦋

𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐒𝐞l𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬📍Atlanta, GA4:14 PM

📍Atlanta, GA
4:14 PM

"Alright, bye class. Have a good rest of your day." Mr. Harrison signed to the class before waving goodbye as he watched his students leave.

Journey made her way out of the classroom and to her locker where she put all the books she had for each subject, except the one she got from her ASL class.

She walked away from her locker and down the stairs to the main floor.

Passing through the halls she noticed a dark skin male and Nasir standing outside of the principals office with Charleston and what looks to be his dad.

"Next time yo son fuck with my son, ima come up here personally and knock him the fuck out." The darkskin male said, staring the white male in his eyes.

"Chill, Montero.. Yo son already got his get backs." He pointed to Charlestons face. He had a purple eye, one of his blood vessels popped which had his eye red, and his lip had a fat ass bump on it. Smh.

"He got his get backs the last time your son said some homophobic shit, now look. That ass whooping wasn't stopping nothing, clearly." Montero said, mugging Laroi.

Laroi sighed, looking at his son as he shook his head.

"So like I was fucking saying.. let him say something else disrespectful to my son and I swear on everything I love—

"Montero.." Principal Johnson warned as she stood by her office door to make sure no one got physical.

Journey walked closer to them, gaining Nasir's attention.

"Hi.." Journey slightly smiled as she handed him some papers from the class he missed. "We have an assignment together for ELA."

"Thank you." He told her.

"Are you okay?" She questioned as she looked at Montero & Laroi who were mean mugging each other.

"I'm good. I'm suspended for a week though, but i ain't tripping." He shrugged
causing journey to frown.

"Let's go 'fore I be in jail." Montero said as he began walking away, causing Nasir to say a quick goodbye before following him.

"If you gay just say that, cause ain't no way you messing with that boy so much just to get yo ass beat. I'a support you regardless, but this shit ain't the way to go about it." Laroi mumbled to Charleston as they walked away.