0.44🦋

Jaleah Sanai Royale 📍Atlanta, GA12 pm

Jaleah Sanai Royale
📍Atlanta, GA
12 pm

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!" Peter semi yelled as he paced the room, his eyes glued to the tv screen that had his picture broadcasted on it.

"Oh shit." Samuel eyes widened as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"This is all your fault!" Peter yelled at Samuel who's face scrunched up.

"How is it my fault! It's your fucking fault! I told you to use zip ties!" He yelled back gaining Jaleah's attention who had been fiddling with the revealing clothes they had her wear. She was uncomfortable and cold to say the least.

"Fuck! What we gone do?" Peter asked rubbing his forehead, feeling a headache coming along.

Samuel grabbed a duffel bag and started stuffing all his important items in it.

"We? Ain't no fucking we. My face not on the news." Samuel said as he grabbed a pair of his shoes and slid them on.

"So you gone leave me here?" Peter looked at him in disbelief.

"Hell yeah? I ain't getting caught because of your dumbass!" Samuel told him.

"What about Pedro? We gotta meet him tonight." Peter said.

"We don't have until tonight! Pedro not gone meet up with you after your face was plastered all over the news. Cops probably swarming the fucking area right now! It's over, Peter."

Peter only gripped his hair, obviously freaking out as he watched Samuel pack up what he could.

"The best thing for you to do right now is kill the bitch then dump her and the other body. Don't call me unless you in Mexico somewhere." Samuel said before he left the house.

Peter sighed as he looked around trying to figure out what he gone do next. His eyes fell on Jaleah who instantly shook her head as he started walking towards her.

"This is all your fault, bitch!" Peter yelled as he roughly snatched her off the ground, pulling her towards the door.

He made sure the zip ties that were already around her wrist was tight enough before walking out of the house, eyeing his surroundings as he pushed her into the backseat.

He shut the door and went back inside the house to grab his bag. He soon entered the car, starting it up and pulling off.

"Wh- where are you taking me?" Jaleah broke the tense silence.