0.38🦋

Jahmir Armani Jones📍Atlanta, GA 4:00 pm

Jahmir Armani Jones
📍Atlanta, GA
4:00 pm

"My bad I couldn't make it yesterday gang." Pooh shiesty told Jahmir, dapping him up. "I been in the studio heavy lately. You know how it be."

"It's coo'." Jahmir shrugged knowing people was busy and had shit to do yesterday.

They was currently at Jahmir's new place where he had a small gathering with just his immediate family & friends plus Lontrell & Savanna who didn't get to make it yesterday.

Jayda kinda forced him to invite people since he still didn't open the presents people got for him. She also wanted him to show off his new place.

"Savanna, bring yo ass." Lontrell told Savanna who was standing by the door looking around with a gift bag in her hand.

"You ain't gotta do allat daddy. People looking now." Savanna mugged him to which he did the same.

"Ion give no fuck." He told her grabbing the gift bag outta her hand and handing it to Jahmir. "Here you go cuz."

Jahmir glanced down in the bag seeing 2 Gucci boxes.

"Happy belated birthday," Savanna told him and Jahmir just nodded at her.

"Aye, there go Jaleah and Jasmine. Go apologize." Lontrell told his daughter who looked in the direction he was pointing in.

Jahmir furrowed his eye brows at what he said then looked at Savanna.

"They already talking to somebody," Savanna tried to make an excuse but Lontrell wasn't going for it.

"Get yo ass ova there and apologize. Matter fact, let's go." He said as he grabbed Savanna's arm and pulled her to walk with him towards the twins. Jahmir was right behind them cause he had to see this shit.

"Hey Lontrell," Jasmine smiled at her daddy's friend, hugging him.

"Wassup. How you doing Jaleah," Pooh shiesty nodded his head at Jaleah who smiled.

"I'm good," She told him before her eyes fell on Savanna who stood next to him in silence.

"Go 'head, Anna." Lontrell told her and Savanna looked down and mumbled something. "Speak up." He mugged her.

Savanna sighed and looked at them, "I'm sorry for disrespecting y'all and blasting yo business all on instagram. I'm sorry for making you feel left out and lying on Jahmir. We never dated, I was just saying that to be funny. I hope y'all can forgive me."