0.17🦋

Jaleah Sanai Royale 📍Atlanta, GA 3:50 PM

Jaleah Sanai Royale
📍Atlanta, GA
3:50 PM

"What they say to you." Jasmine asked as she sat on the couch next to Jaleah.

"They asked me questions like what are their names and what had happened when I lived with them. The same as what Durk asked me." Jaleah said tiredly rubbing her eyes.

She was mentally & physically exhausted from today. India and Durk took her to the police station to report her found which caused the police to interview her.

Afterwards India took her to a doctors appointment where they ordered a hearing aid for her, confirming that Jaleah was indeed deaf. She wouldn't be getting it until tomorrow though.

They also took blood tests, gave her shots, basically a whole check up. Her arms were so sore, she was just so drained.

Her social battery was also running low and she was happy that she was finally home.

"I basically told them about the way they treated me and how strict and verbally abusive Sheryl was." Jaleah told them briefly.

"You said your grandma was strict?" Nova asked Jaleah who nodded. "She let you get them piercings? My momma barely accepted my septum and I'm damn near grown." She told her.

"I got them without her knowing. When I lived in Houston, Texas me and my bestfriend bought a couple of piercing kits off Amazon and pierced each others nose." Jaleah said, smiling at the memory.

She missed her bestie.

"What was her reaction when she saw your nose?" Jasmine asked, sipping her strawberry milkshake she got from McDonald's.

"I think she yelled at me and put me on punishment. She might've told me to take them out but I refused. I didn't just go through all that pain and suffering just to take them out a couple days later. Nope." Jaleah ranted, causing nova to laugh.

In all honesty Jaleah didn't remember nothing from that night. She had zoned out the moment Sherylene started to yell at her, finally coming back to reality a hour after sheryl left the house.

"Tell me about it, girl. That one tear I shed told it all." Jasmine said.

"Speaking of my bestfriend, if I wanted to find her what do I do?" Jaleah asked them, causing them to look at her.

"Depends." Jasmine said as she grabbed Jaleah phone and went to her instagram. "What's her name?"

"Kind Meshell."

"I know you tired but you gotta eat." Durk told Jaleah after he shook her awake. She stared at him with an attitude, reminding him of India. He handed her a Taco Bell bag.

"Sit up so you don't choke." India told her, causing Jaleah to sit up from the couch, crossing her legs then unwrapping her chicken chalupa taco.

"Mmcht, I told they asses to stop sticking you with them damn needles. I shoulda lit that bitch up." Durk sucked his teeth, watching how slow his daughter was eating.

"Shut up, Durk." India told him, shaking her head.

"Right, shut up Durk." Italy repeated, causing Jasmine to cackle.

"Don't call me that, Italy."

There was a knock at the door, causing Jasmine to go answer it thinking it was her gopuff order.

She opened the door, revealing Antonne who barged his way into the house.

"What the fuck is going on with our group right now? Savanna aint fucking with you, Tyler saying y'all broke up, Nova or Jahmir not answering the phone and I'm seeing the shaderoom post about yo house getting shot up. I been confused as fuck." Antonne ranted.

"Calm down, Ant. Everything good. It's been a hectic month that I forgot to even text you back." Jasmine told him.

"Y'all had a nigga stressing. I was bout ready to pick up a cig." Ant told her, earning a laugh.

"Boy!" Jasmine laughed at him. "I been meaning to talk to you, I want you to meet my sister." She told him after she calmed down.

"Sister?" He questioned, scrunching his face up. "You acting like we stopped talking for months. Ain't no way yo momma dropped that baby already."

"Nawl, my twin sister." She said as she began walking away, leaving him in confusion as he followed her to the living room.

Antonne looked around his eyes landing on Jaleah who took a sip of her Baja Blast. His eyes widened.

"Awl damn, there's 2 of you." He said, causing Jasmine to playfully hit him. "I'm playing, I'm playing."

"Wassup Ant." Durk dapped up Antonne. Him and Jahmir were the only male friends he liked of Jasmine's.

"Wassup, I ain't know Jasmine was a twin." Antonne said as Jaleah looked at him and mentally sighed at the thought of meeting more new people today.

"I know, I still ain't fully process it yet either."

"That mean yall finna be doing shit in sync? Shit finna be creepy as hell." Antonne said.

"Shut up." Jasmine bucked at him and he held his hands up in defense.

"Y'all chill and come watch this movie." India told them as she pressed play, turning on Day Shift.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed & don't forget to vote.🤎