0.26🦋

Jaleah Sanai Royale 📍Atlanta, GA2 days later 3:30 pm

Jaleah Sanai Royale
📍Atlanta, GA
2 days later
3:30 pm

"You do like him." Jaleah told Jasmine as she drove to the house.

"No I don't. Keyonte is deadass just a friend." Jasmine said and Jaleah just looked at her.

"You think I believe that? He literally told our whole friend group y'all dating." Jaleah told her and Jasmine gasped.

"He did? What the fuck." Jasmine said thinking about how she was going to fuck him up.

"So y'all are dating?" She asked and Jasmine rolled her eyes.

"Since you wanna talk about relationships, what's going on with you and Jahmir? Why you been avoiding him?" Jasmine questioned her and she went silent.

"Im not avoiding anyone." Jaleah lied.

"Girl, me and nova peeped yesterday when you sat next to Nasir at lunch instead of Jahmir. Everybody know you always sit next to him." Jasmine told her.

"I can't sit next to my friend now?" Jaleah asked and Jasmine sucked her teeth.

"I'm just saying. What happened for you to be avoiding him?" Jasmine glanced at her twin.

"Nothing." She mumbled.

"Why you keep lying to me?" Jasmine questioned her.

"I just- I don't like the way he makes me feel." Jaleah told her, knowing damn well she loved the feeling but was to scared to address it.

"What you mean? Y'all fucked?" Jasmine asked her with wide eyes and Jaleah instantly shook her head.

"No! What?"

"Well what happened then?" Jasmine asked.

"We kinda kissed. The night India and Durk was arguing." Jaleah looked at her sister for a reaction only to see her smiling.

"Ouu okay then. And you avoiding him because?"

"I don't know." She shrugged as they pulled into the driveway.

"I think y'all cute and y'all should talk about whatever it is that made you avoid him. Cause I wanna go on a double date with y'all." She unlocked the door to the house.

"So you and Keyonte are dating?" Jaleah smirked as they walked inside, noticing India and Durk looking at them.

"What's wrong?" Jaleah and Jasmine said in unison, causing Durk and india to look at eachother with a smile.