0.30🦋

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐞r𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐞📍Atlanta, GA3:30 pm

📍Atlanta, GA
3:30 pm

"School is not for the weak." Nova said as they walked into the house.

"Forreal. I had a geometry test today and I just guessed my way through that bitch." Jasmine said and Nova nodded.

"Girl me too. Saidee had the nerve to ask me for answers when I don't even know my damn self." Nova said and Jasmine chuckled.

"Wassup, how was school?" Lil baby asked as he walked into the living room checking his phone.

"Shitty." Nova told him and he chuckled.

"Don't let yo momma hear you cussing cause I won't hear the end of it." Lil baby said and she sucked her teeth.

"I'm almost 18 and I graduate in 8 months, what she gone do then? Kick me out cause I called somebody a pussy." Nova asked.

"Shit, she could." Dominique shrugged as he looked up from his phone. "I'm finna go handle some business." He told her before kissing her forehead then left the house.

"Y'all tryna go to a party?" Antonne asked and Nova rolled her eyes.

"We go through this every time. You wait until it's a week day to suggest going to a party." Nova rolled her eyes at him.

"There you go again, dick riding." Antonne shook his head at her.

"How i'm dick riding? You sat here and asked a question so I answered." She mugged him. "You been uptight as fuck lately, it's getting fucking weird."

"I don't give a fuck." Antonne said and Jasmine instantly shut it down before it turned into a argument.

"What's been going on with y'all?" Jaleah questioned them.

"Nothing." They said in unison.

"Y'all said that a little to quick." Jasmine told them. "Y'all been arguing a lot recently, what happened?"

Nova and Antonne looked at eachother before Antonne shook his head.

"No." Antonne told Nova who put her hand in his face.

"He mad because he don't wanna be the bottom." Nova said and Jaleah looked at them confused.

"What?" Jasmines eyes widened in shock. "He the one you pegged?"