0.25🦋

Jaleah Sanai Royale 📍Atlanta, GA 4:00 am

Jaleah Sanai Royale
📍Atlanta, GA
4:00 am

"Where you been? Like what the fuck!" Jaleah woke up to arguing, something that's been going on continuously lately.

She sucked her teeth thinking about how she could've been sleeping peacefully right now if she didn't forget to take her hearing aid off.

Her bedroom door opened seeing Jasmine peek her head through seeing that Jaleah was up.

"Dad's back." Jasmine told her, causing Jaleah to throw the covers off her and follow Jasmine to their parents bedroom.

Italy, Derrick & DJ were standing outside of the door, ear hustling right along with them.

"I been handling business." Durk told her.

"What fucking business? It's been damn near 3 days since I saw you! You ain't call or sent no text, nothing! Now you wanna pop up at 4 in the morning!" India yelled at him, fed up.

"Chill with allat yelling." Durk told her, putting his chains on the dresser.

"That's literally all you gotta say?" India asked him and he ain't respond. "Wow."

She shook her head, sniffling as she went to their closet and began throwing his shit out.

"The fuck is you doing?" Durk sucked his teeth, looking at his clothes that's now all over the floor.

"You gotta get the fuck out! I'm done." She yelled at him. "Go wherever the fuck you been for the past couple of days!"

That caused Italy to burst into tears, gaining both their attentions.

"India." Durk walked up to her, reaching for her arm but she backed up.

"No, Durk." She shook her head as she opened the room door and picked Italy up. "Don't cry, baby. We just having a little talk, that's all. Go put y'all stuff on, ima have Jayda come pick y'all up, okay?"

The kids nodded and walked to their rooms while Jasmine and Jaleah only looked at eachother, thinking the same thing. They were tired of this shit.

"India." Durk called out once again but she ignored him as he started picking up his clothes.

"Jayda finna be on her way, okay." She told the twins who only nodded. She didn't want none of her kids hearing them argue, knowing how traumatic that could be and how it could cause future issue's.

They walked away to put on their coats and then waited downstairs still hearing them argue.

"Y'all got everything." Jasmine asked Derrick an nem and they nodded just as they heard someone blow.

Everybody walked outta the house, Jaleah locking the door behind them. Jasmine went for the front seat, opening the door seeing Jahmir instead which made her open the back door, confusing Jaleah.

Jaleah got in the front, noticing Jahmir was the one driving instead of Jayda. She slightly smiled at him as he pulled off.

"Y'all okay?" He signed quickly before grabbing ahold of the steering wheel.

"Yeah." Jaleah nodded not wanting to talk about it too much.

After awhile they pulled up and went inside, the kids immediately going to the guest rooms where they slept whenever they spent a night.

"Ima go to Nova's room." Jasmine told her before walking off, leaving them alone.

Jaleah was thinking about taking the other guest room but her thoughts were instantly dismissed when Jahmir grabbed her hand and pulled her to his bedroom.

Jaleah sighed, taking off her shoes and coat before placing her hearing aid on the dresser since it died in the car. Jahmir got in the bed, looking at her.

"I don't know what's been going on with Durk and India. I think he's hiding stuff, he hasn't really been around since.. well since I got here." Jaleah signed to him before climbing in the bed as well, laying next to him.

"He's always at the studio with Dom or handling business, not really telling India much. I think she thinks he's cheating." Jaleah ranted, looking at Jahmir.

He nodded, pulling her closer to him then pulled the covers over them.

"Am I the problem?" Jaleah asked him, locking eyes as she played with the little stubble of hair on his chin.

He instantly shook his head furrowing his eyebrows. She nodded even though she believed other wise.

They kept eye contact which only filled the air with tension as Jaleah's eyes dropped from his eyes to his lips.

"Do you really like me?" She asked him in a whisper and he nodded leaning closer to peck her lips.

Jaleah pulled back and looked at him only to pull him into another kiss which Jahmir deepened.

He pulled her ontop of him, causing her to gasp once she felt his print. He wrapped his arms around her waist, gripping her butt.

Jaleah moaned into the kiss, this was all so foreign to her. She hoped she was doing it right.

Jahmir flipped them over, kissing and sucking on her neck as she breathed heavily.

He eventually pulled back, looking down at her and the marks he left before placing another kiss to her lips then laying back down, pulling her onto his chest.

He knew she wasn't ready yet.

"Goodnight."

A/N: Not me speeding shit up lol.

I hope you enjoyed & don't forget to vote.🤎