0.11🦋

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐞r𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐞📍 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀8:00 pm

📍 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀
8:00 pm

Jasmine anxiously waited for her parents to get out of the car, watching from the window as they pulled in.

Durk hopped out quick and Jasmine met him at the door.

"What's wrong? What happened?" He asked her, checking for bruises. Jasmine had called him panicking about something he couldn't understand. He ain't never drove so fast.

"We have to talk." Jasmine told him as India walked over to them.

"About what?" She sat down along with Durk, Jasmine following after them.

"Jaleah's alive." Jasmine ripped the bandaid off. It was crunch time, she didn't have time to sugar coat.

Durk sucked his teeth, "It ain't funny, gang. Yo momma don't like talkin' 'bout her. It's a sensitive topic for her." He said.

"I'm not joking. Jaleah's alive. I think she lives with her 'grandma' who renamed her Journey. We're identical to each other, a spitting image." She told them, adding little details to get them to believe her.

"Jasmine.. I can't right now." India said as her eyes began to water.

"I know it's hard to believe ma, but I'm telling the truth. I wouldn't joke about this and even if I did I wouldn't keep pushing it on you if I see you cry about it." Jasmine told her truthfully.

"Jasmine, please." India shook her head as she got up and walked away.

"Dad.." Jasmine started only for Durk to shake his head.

"I needa blunt." He mumbled and got up an went upstairs to comfort india.

Jasmine stood up as well, grabbing her keys and left the house deciding on just showing them.

Pulling up to the address that Nasir had texted her earlier that day and got out the car. Jasmine went inside the building, going to door number 3 and knocking.

After 5 minutes Jasmine knocked again, causing the door to slowly open revealing Journey.

"You ready?" Jasmine asked her, causing Journey to nod as she quickly grabbed a jacket then followed Jas back to the car. "Was your grandmother home?"

"No, she left with my uncle earlier. Haven't been back since." Journey shrugged. "We're leaving tomorrow morning."

Jasmine shook her head, "Our parents finna meet you for the first time after thinking you've been dead for 17 years and you still think you finna move 10 hours away?" Jasmine laughed. "You just don't know how crazy they are."