0.10🦋

𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐒elene 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬📍Atlanta, GA6:00 PM

📍Atlanta, GA
6:00 PM

Journey sobbed as she watched her grandma take her clothes out of her closet, shoving them into a bag.

"I don't wanna move again. We just got here." Journey cried, wiping her tears.

Sheryl stayed quiet like she had been since they got home, only thing leaving her mouth was 'We're moving to Detroit'.

Sheryl grabbed her shirts, stuffing them into a garbage bag.

"Please, I like it here." Journey told her grandma, causing her to pause.

"You did this to yourself. You didn't listen to me. This is the consequence." Sheryl said before continuing what she was doing.

"I just went to meet a friend—

"She's not your fucking friend! She's a random. I don't want you near her ever a fucking gain. I mean it." Sheryl stared into her eyes.

"She's my sister.." Journey said and Sheryl froze.

She stayed silent before suddenly getting up and leaving the room then the house, slamming the door behind her.

Journey thought about Jasmine as she wiped her tears away. How was she going to tell her? She didn't have a phone, nor her number, she didn't even know where the girl lived.

She wanted to tell Jasmine that she was moving and say goodbye to her.

Journey stood up, glancing at the camera that was on the corner of her ceiling.

"Fuck it," She thought to herself as she put on her shoes and a jacket and climbed out of her bedroom window.

She started taking her normal path to school, turning down a street with fancy houses instead. She remembered the first time they met was around here somewhere. She just didn't know what house.

"Journey?" The person said before realizing that she couldn't hear them. He walked closer to her, waving his hand instead of tapping her since he didn't wanna scare the girl.

Journey turned around, seeing Nasir. She smiled at him, she hadn't seen him in awhile.

"Hey," She said, pulling him into a hug. Even though they had really just met, she grew fond of the boy. Considering him as her first real friend.

"What you doing out here?" He asked as they pulled back.

Journey thought about it, wondering if she should tell him, eventually deciding on doing so.