0.23🦋

Jaleah Sanai Royale 📍Atlanta, GA 11:00 am

Jaleah Sanai Royale
📍Atlanta, GA
11:00 am

"Hey bitch, what you doing?" Kind asked as soon as the call connected.

"I'm in the car with my sister. We on the way to school." Jaleah told her, showing Jasmine for a second then turning the phone back to her.

"Damn, y'all do look dead alike." Kind said as she took a sip of her sprite. "It's 10, y'all running late."

"Yeah we know. We was helping our mom through something." Jaleah said as her and Jasmine made eye contact.

They came home around 7 in the morning yesterday because india had called them in distraught about something. Durk wasn't home so it resulted in them having to rush home to make sure she was alright.

"What you doing?" Jaleah asked her and she smiled.

"We on our way to NYC. Tomorrow's the first day of tour." Kind cheesed, knowing they were gonna meet soon.

"Kind get off yo phone and go get something to eat you fucking roach." Jaleah heard someone tell her.

"KD shut the fuck up talking to me. Go fly away dumbo bodied built bitch." Kind clapped back, kicking him in his leg causing him to dramatically fall.

"Ouu wait till you get off this bus. You gone have to see me."

"I'm on my way out and don't try to hide. Ben can't save yo ass this time." Kind mugged him before looking at her screen and smiling. "I gotta go kill a nigga. Love you though & I'll call you later."

"Okay bye." Jaleah said then hung up.

"Yo friend is crazy bro." Jasmine laughed as they pulled up to the school. Jaleah laughed as well as she got outta the car, shutting the car door behind her.

"Hey." Nasir said as he looked between Jasmine and Jaleah. Jasmine pointed to Jaleah and he hugged her.

"Hey." She smiled at him as they walked to Jahmir an nem, noticing Savanna with them.

"You Jaleah right?" Savanna asked since they both looked the same. "Hey girl." Savanna said with a weird smile.

"Hi." Jaleah nodded at her.

"Hey Jasmine." Savanna said, linking arms with her and began to walk away.

"Jaleah." Antonne said, causing her to look at him in confusion. "I'm sorry bout getting you high nshit. I forreal forgot that nova said those was edibles."