0.16🦋

Jaleah Sanai Royale 📍Atlanta, GA 11:00 AM

Jaleah Sanai Royale
📍Atlanta, GA
11:00 AM

Jaleah was in the kitchen, sitting at the islands eating cereal as she scrolled through her phone that Jasmine helped her set up last night when they got here.

She had woken up early due to not being able to sleep forreal. She didn't know if it was because of what happened last night or because she slept in a room by herself instead of with Jasmine.

Probably both. Either way, she was tossing and turning all night.

Durk entered the kitchen but she didn't notice him and continued to look at her phone, trying to figure out how to work TikTok.

"Jaleah." He called her name as he stood by the kitchen door so she couldn't see him. When he got no response he called her name again.

Receiving nothing but silence he cursed under his breathe, believing what Jahmir told him.

After last night Jahmir had texted Durk about her being deaf. He wasn't gonna tell anybody because it wasn't his business to tell, but Jaleah almost got shot because she couldn't hear the gunshots when it happened.

You could say he was a little worried.

When Durk read the text this morning he didn't really believe it because Jaleah always seemed to understand what they was saying.

Yeah she was loud at times and frequently stumbled over her words a lot, but he never thought anything of it, thinking she had a disorder they had yet to know about.

He hadn't told India either because he didn't wanna stress her out especially if it turns out that Jaleah actually could hear. He wanted to test the theory first.

Durk went to the cabinet slowly and grabbed 2 pans and smacked them together. Jaleah hadn't flinched or anything as she scooped some more cereal onto the spoon.

Durk heart dropped as he did it once more gaining nothing in return. He was finna do it again when a hand stopped him.

"Bae, what the fuck?" India questioned him, rubbing her eyes. "Why is you banging pans together? You waking people up." She said referring to Jayda & Dom 'nem who spent a night.

"India.." Durk said but India kept going off on him, pissed that she had been woken up. Jaleah got it straight from her momma. "India!" He raised his voice, catching her off guard.

She looked at him, noticing his serious face. "What's wrong?" She asked, causing him to bang the pans together again. "Durk—

"She's deaf." Durk told her, head nodding towards Jaleah who she just now noticed.