0.08🦋

𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐒elene 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬📍Atlanta, GA12:57 PM

📍Atlanta, GA
12:57 PM

Journey fixed her shorts as she looked at herself in the mirror. She wore a random black shirt with some grey biker shorts & her slippers.

Today was a Friday, but her grandmother ain't send her due to what happened yesterday.

Sheryl felt like Journey was being exposed to stuff that her daughter tried her hardest to keep away from Journey.

Sherylene knew people were gonna start questioning her on why she had yet to give up a birth certificate. Why Journey wasn't in the system. Why there was no record of Journey going to any school. Why they constantly moved from city to city.

There was a lot of questions that was gonna pop up that Sheryl wasn't ready for. She didn't even know why she agreed to letting Journey go to in person school.

It was something she agreed to when she was drunk and never really processed it, even when she sobered up.

Sheryl walked into the bathroom, waving her hand to gain Journey's attention.

"I need you to run to the store for me and get me a pack of cigarettes and a pickle." She said, handing me a 10. "Bring me my change back."

"I can't buy cigarettes, I'm underage." Journey told Sheryl, causing her to shrug and walk away.

——

Journey walked into a random corner store and grabbed a pickle, going up to the counter to talk to the worker.

"Can I get a pack of Maverick menthols." Journey asked, causing the dude to look at her.

"How old you is? Let me see yo ID." He held his hand out.

Journey stared at his hand in confusion, missing what he had said to her.

"You gotta ID or not." He said, journey finally catching what he was saying.

"It's not for me." She told him, causing the man to shake his head.

"If you underage you can't buy smokes." He said before grabbing the pickle and scanning it. "Money." He held his hand out.

Journey handed him the 10 dollar bill, feeling annoyed about this whole situation. She told her grandma she couldn't fucking buy it.

The man handed her— her change back then her bag before she left.

As Journey left out she was met with the same lookalike from yesterday. Journey's eyes widened, mentally telling herself not to run this time.