0.04🦋

𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐒𝐞l𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬📍Atlanta, GA6:30 AM

📍Atlanta, GA
6:30 AM

"Get up! You got school." Journey felt her grandma shake her awake, causing her to swat her hand away and roll over, closing her eyes.

She started going back to sleep until she felt the covers being yanked off her body. Sheryl began shaking her roughly, causing her to wince.

"Get the fuck up! And don't ever smack my hand away again or I will fuck you up." Sheryl pointed at her and Journey nodded as she rubbed her eyes. "School start at 8:00."

She then left Journey's room, mumbling stuff under her breathe about how she would beat Journey's ass if she was to hit her again.

Journey sat up slowly, her eyes half open as she stared at the wall infront of her. She was not a morning person.

She barely had gotten any sleep last night because her grandmother decided to go to the club last night and brung one of the men home.

They were up until the AM's fucking each other. Her grandmother knew Journey had school the next morning and didn't give a fuck.

Journey slowly got out of the bed, rubbing her arms since it was cold in her room. She walked into the hallway then went into the bathroom.

Once she was finished peeing she went back in the room and picked out her clothes for today then went back and got in the shower.

She finished her shower 45 minutes later then slipped on her clothes, lotioning her legs and arms. She wore jean shorts, a Mary J Blige graphic T that she stole from her aunt & her black crocs.

She went into the living room, seeing her grandma and the man she had over last night, sitting on the couch, smoking a cigarette.

Journey face scrunched up in disgust as she cleared her throat to gain her attention.

"John's gonna take you. I got somewhere to be." Journey read her lips an sighed. She didn't even know this man.

John stood up and grabbed his keys, guiding Journey to his car. Journey got in, staring straight ahead to avoid reading what he was saying.

Once john realized she wasn't listening, he started the car up and started driving to school.

The whole ride there was quiet for Journey, only feeling the vibration from the radio blasting.

Once they got there, journey was finna get out but John stopped her.

"Next time you in my car, you fucking speak." He stared her straight in her face, causing her to nod, slightly wincing at the grip around her wrist.