Taken

Stiles was slumped in a classroom, looking terrible, talking to a police officer,"She's 3'9, strawberry blonde hair, and hazel brown eyes."

"We already have her description, Mr. Stilinski," The officer replied,"Can you think of anyone who would want to target your daughter specifically?"

Stiles shook his head,"No. No, I don't."

"Do you have any enemies, anyone angry with you?"

"Not someone angry enough to kidnap my daughter," Stiles growled, his grip on the desk tightening.

"Do you recognize any of these people here?" The officer asked, showing Stiles a group of people caught on the security cameras, ten of them, all of them looked different, the only similarity was that they had a tattoo beneath their ear that Stiles couldn't quite make out. Like some sort of canine.

Stiles took a good look at the pictures, memorizing their faces the best he could in the grainy pictures. They didn't wear masks, and the way they held themselves, like they were confident that they were doing the right thing in kidnapping Ally.

Shaking his head, Stiles handed the pictures back,"No."

"Alright, we'll call you as soon as we come up with anything," The officer told him,"Would you like a ride home or..."

Stiles shook his head,"No, I...I got it."

The officer left, and Hope entered the room,"These guys are supernatural, they had anti-locator spells in place."

Stiles was silent for a moment, but to Hope it felt like years,"You know, there's a time limit when it comes to kidnappings. Forty eight hours. Forty eight hours between having a chance to find them, or losing them forever."

"Don't think like that," Hope told him.

Stiles suddenly stood up, a dark look settling in his eyes.

"What are you doing?" Hope asked, following him out of the classroom.

"Going to go talk to someone," Stiles replied.

"Who?" Hope demanded, almost seeing the rage coming off of Stiles.

Stiles didn't answer, so Hope just followed.

They came upon a luxurious hotel, and Stiles somehow managed to convince the desk clerk to give him a room key for the penthouse.

When they finally got to the room, Hope saw a man stand up from a couch, looking only at Stiles,"How did you find me--"

Stiles kicked him in the chest, catching him off guard, then punching him in the face, then he brought up his foot again kicking him in the same place that he punched,"WHERE IS SHE?!" Stiles roared.

Peter's eyes glowed and he snarled, baring his fangs as he stood up, but Stiles wasn't even threatened by it.

Stiles headbutted him, making blood explode out of Peter's nose, and then he raised a clawed hand to slash him, Hope almost intervened. But Stiles expected it, grabbing the wrist, he judo flipped Peter so he landed on his back.

And Stiles twisted his arm viscously, and there was a crack, making Peter cryout in pain. But Stiles didn't seem to care. He stomped on Peter's chest, breaking more than a few ribs, and probably punctured a lung.

"I never believed you once!" Stiles said through clenched teeth,"You came here wanting to have a friend. Saying that I owed you something. But when I said no, you took her, didn't you?"

Stiles picked Peter up by the throat and slammed him against a window, the glass cracking.

"TELL ME WHERE MY DAUGHTER IS!" Stiles roared, slamming him against the glass again causing it to shatter and suddenly the only thing keeping Peter from falling twenty seven stories was Stiles's hand at his throat.