Finally

"You shouldn't have let him live," Peter commented from the back seat.

"Why are you here again?" Hope asked.

"Last I checked neither of you have a private jet that'll go to Greece no questions asked," Peter replied.

"Why do you care, Peter?" Stiles asked.

"I know you think I'm a monster, Stiles. But I'm not the kind of monster that lets children get kidnapped. Especially children that I'm rather fond of."

Stiles didn't reply.

"So, are you just going to drop us off in Greece or are you planning to stick around then?" Hope asked, wanting to be rid of the creep as soon as possible.

"Well, you might want to take a left onto the highway, my pilot is already set up at the airstrip," Peter said.

Gritting her teeth, Hope did as he said.

When Peter had said private jet, both of them kind of expected a small little thing that could fit maybe ten people, but it was larger than that. Maybe fifteen seats and enough room to recline in them.

Stiles's face didn't show emotion as he just sat in a random seat. And one look at him and Hope knew he had to be alone for a little while, so she sat in the back of the plane.

Then Peter settled down in front of her as the pilot did the last checks on the plane.

"What do you want?" Hope growled.

"I want to know what you are," Peter asked,"I've seen the witch, the werewolf, and the vampire part of you. But I'm curious if there's anything else."

"It's none of your business," Hope replied.

"That shield, I've never seen anything like it," Peter said,"Are you some kind of a wannabe Captain America? Throwing it around like a frisbee. Trying to be a superhero."

"I don't see why it matters to you."

"You're dangerous, and you're a liability. And I don't trust you," Peter said.

"Well, it's a good thing I don't need your approval," Hope snapped.

Peter gave a dry chuckle,"You remind me of someone I met a long time ago. Short temper, a werewolf, but someone who still cared a lot for the people she loved."

"Let me guess, your sister Talia?" Hope guessed, rolling her eyes.

"No, actually it was her ex-girlfriend," Peter corrected, leaning back against his seat,"They dated for maybe three or four months before she had to move again. Always moving, but never finding home. That look in your eyes, it's just like Hayley's."

Hope froze, her body going rigid,"Hayley?"

"Hayley Marshall," Peter replied,"I was maybe thirteen then. Talia was eighteen and Hayley was seventeen. After Hayley left, Talia met her future husband."

Hope tried not to show her surprise, she remembered her Mother. So kind and loving, and fierce and loyal. She didn't even know she was into girls that way. Hope herself was bi, but the fact that they now shared that quality made her feel closer to her.

A tear slipped free, making Peter's eyes narrow.

"Do you know her?" He asked.

"She was my Mother," Hope said in a whisper.

Peter listened to her heartbeat, revealing the truth to him,"Was?" He repeated.

"She died ten years ago," Hope told him.

Peter nodded slowly,"Who's your Father?"

"Niklaus Mikaelson."

"The Original Hybrid," Peter said,"Heard he died around the same time too."