Chapter 53 | PHASE THREE: Plan

The rewrite will have 100 chapters in total and but will be removed in February, completed or not due to publication issues.

On REAM - the Kindle version will be uploaded with all of the changes, upgrades and additions to the story.

I am no longer on Patreon.

If you're not familiar with Ream - go to my BIO. There you will find step by step instructions on how to join and how to get the app on your phone ( if you have an IPhone )

The Kindle version will be uploaded to Kindle on February 14, 2024. . . And this book will be split up into 3 seperate books. So the first book, Chapters 1-33 will be posted to Kindle on the release date listed above.

I have 5 books coming to Kindle between the months of January & April 2024❤️

Until tonight, my love has already been posted to Kindle. The formatting is awful but it's there lmao!

------------

RAIDEN ||

I'd spent a total of ten days in the hospital before Onyx came back to me and thank the Gods and Goddesses because I was finally able to heal properly.

I was discharged three days ago with four different meds, including two for pain and the other two were antibiotics that of course Dylan fussed over, completely forgetting the first time we went through this and that all the directions would be on my discharge paperwork.

Just like the firs time, Dylan demanded to know a specific time for each medication, even a location because apparently if I'm in the kitchen and it's time for my meds before bedtime, I should be laying down. So he wanted to know if I needed to be in the bedroom when it's time for my night time meds and if it's ok if I'm in the livingroom for my daytime meds.

"He's an idiot, but he's our idiot." - Onyx purrs.

Hearing that, I snort a little at the utter truth beyond that one simple statement.

Avery wasn't there this time to make fun of him and point out the fact that he should just look at the discharge forms, so I kept my mouth shut and enjoyed watching him sweat before Kyle finally told him to just check the forms that again, were in his pocket.

I haven't forgotten about our talk either. I've tried so hard to get the information out of him about the messages that's been left for him.

You would think with him almost losing me, telling me he loves me, cuddling in my hospital bed and kissing my face so much that I couldn't breath, that he'd be willing to share the most important info about who's behind these attacks, but nope.

He's chosen to stay completely quiet about it, the only thing he has told me is that he has a plan and if I knew anything about Dylan, it was that when he said he had a plan, it was never a good thing.

When we got back to the packhouse, Dylan helped me upstairs to his room. I decided that I would stay here in the pack for the time being due to the fact that we I'm still healing and even as stubborn as I am, I could r deny the fact that I still needed help.

These past three days, my back has been extremely sore, even with the meds and although Onyx has been helping out with the healing process, I was still having trouble with things like getting dressed or something as simple as putting my shoes on.

Even brushing my teeth or pulling my hair into a bun had proven to be very difficult. I didn't realize how much you actually used your back muscles for.