Chapter 47 | PHASE THREE: Family pt. 2

The rewrite will have 100 chapters in total and but will be removed in February, completed or not due to publication issues.

On REAM - the Kindle version will be uploaded with all of the changes, upgrades and additions to the story.

I am no longer on Patreon.

If you're not familiar with Ream - go to my BIO. There you will find step by step instructions on how to join and how to get the app on your phone ( if you have an IPhone )

The Kindle version will be uploaded to Kindle on February 14, 2024. . . And this book will be split up into 3 seperate books. So the first book, Chapters 1-33 will be posted to Kindle on the release date listed above.

I have 5 books coming to Kindle between the months of January & April 2024❤️

Until tonight, my love has already been posted to Kindle. The formatting is awful but it's there lmao!

------------

DYLAN

Eating with a gaggle of felines was a feat of it's own. I didn't know how poised yet asshole-y, how graceful yet jerky, how observant yet how loud they could actually be.

Meals were never like this in my pack and my family definitely eat together, not since Bennett passed away, so it was a strange thing to do but at the same time, I liked it.

I really, really liked it.

To sit down at a table with everyone you care about, with everyone you love and who loves you, to eat a meal together and laugh and joke around - the entire moment filled with so much joy and warmth, that it melts your heart and warms your familial bonds.

I wished my family still did stuff like this.

-----

Once dinner was over and I was able to escape Hairball and Chaos, it took about an hour between getting lost and actually finding my mate again.

He was outside swimming with his mom in the lake here on their Pride's territory.

I liked water but not enough to stay in there for hours, my mate however, that fucker and his mom seemed like they were both born to be in the water.

Their deep brown skin shined underneath the rays of the sun and seemed to bounce off the surface of the water. Both of their shiny jet black hair curled so crazily from the simplest touch of the water and I found myself lost in their bright white smiles and warm ember eyes as they continued to swim and splash each other every now and then.

I'd yet to see this silly ass playful side to my mate and honestly I thought it didn't really exist but watching the way he'd seemed to turn into some adolescent cub swimming about and laughing with his mom, I really enjoyed seeing it.

The sexy fucker was doing things to my heart that made me want to shield myself from the world and hide from everything and everyone to stop it because I wasn't used to these feelings, but Maddox wouldn't allow that.

The big bastard always seemed to take control and keep my body rooted to it's spot whenever my mind tried to do the whole overthinking thing - much like it was doing now, so I wasn't surprised to feel Maddox push forward and take partial control over my body.

"Beautiful, aren't they?"

Nearly jumping out of my skin, I turn around to see Reland, Maisie, Zahara, Preston, Roman and Hunter approaching me.