23

Kayden still helped me get dressed, considering I couldn't really stand on my own. He put me in the skirt and tank top I wore when he first took me home and it made me feel happy. I like looking feminine and I think Kayden liked it too. He even put me in the panties he washed with my other clothes. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.
"Do you wanna meet some of my friends, Babes?" Kayden asked, rubbing my back.
"Do they smoke too..?" I mumbled. I didn't really wanna get sick again..
"Oh no, they don't. At least not around company. And if they did, they wouldn't blow it in your face." He said, muttering the last part. I nodded a bit.
"Sure." I answered. Why not, I'll probably have to at some point anyways.

"Mkay Baby, I'll see who wants to hang out." He told me, setting me back down onto he bed and pulled out his phone. He climbed up onto the bed next to me and I cuddled into him. I kinda almost fell asleep and groaned, rubbing my face against Kayden.
"We could all go get dinner tonight. If you feel up to it, Baby." Kayden offered, breaking the silence. I nodded and crawled into his lap.
"Aww, you sleepy Bubba?" He asked, rubbing my back and holding me.
"Mhm.." I mumbled, closing my eyes. Kayden laid me down and before I could protest by demanding him to cuddle me, he laid down too and held me close to him.

I guess I fell asleep because I woke up to an alarm blaring on Kayden's phone. I groaned and stretched out, begrudgingly sitting up. Kayden smiled at me, sitting up against the headboard.
"Good morning, Sunshine." He said, holding his hands out and I climbed into his lap immediately.
"We've got like 45 minutes until we gotta leave." He said, wrapping his arms around me.
"Can I brush my teeth..?" I asked, rubbing my face. He nodded and slipped off the bed. Kayden carried me into the bathroom and sat me on the sink. He opened my toothbrush and put toothpaste on it, rinsing it under water and handing it over to me. I mumbled a 'thank you' and stuck it in my mouth, brushing my teeth and gums and tongue.

I rinsed out my mouth and the rinsed my toothbrush off, both enjoying and disliking the taste of mint. Kayden took the toothbrush and put it near the others, kissing the tip of my nose. Kayden picked me up and I yawned, rubbing my eyes.
"Can I have a jacket..?" I asked, holding onto Kayden tight.
"Why Babes, it's really nice outside?" He asked, seeming very confused.
"M-my arms.." I mumbled, peeking up at him. He pouted but brought me into the bedroom, grabbing my zip up jacket and giving it to me. I mumbled a thank you and slipped it on.
"Do you think you could walk Babes?" He asked, rubbing my back. I nodded and Kayden sat me down on my feet. I wobbled a bit but it didn't hurt super bad. I held onto him for a second before walking over to the bed and back.

I smiled a bit and clung onto Kayden again. He smiled and kissed my forhead.
"Such a pretty boy.." He mumbled, pulling me against him.
"W-where are we going to eat?" I asked, trying to stay big.
"I don't know what it's called, It's just an American place and they gave me the address." He said, "Why?" I shrugged and yawned into his chest.
"Just kinda preparing myself.." I mumbled. I eventually pulled away from Kayden and bent down, grabbing socks from my clothes basket and putting them on. I reached for Kaydens hand and he let me have it so I dragged him into the kitchen. I grabbed my tennis shoes and plopped down onto the chair, slipping them on and trying to tie them. I groaned and kicked off my shoe, pissed I couldn't tie it myself.

"Lemme do it, Babes." Kayden said, picking up my shoe and putting it back on. I pouted as he tied it and did the same to the other one.
"M sorry.." I mumbled, still refusing to go little. We saw how it went when I was tiny and went to someone else's house. Kayden grabbed his shoes and put them on before he picked me up, bringing me out to the car. He sat me in the front seat and got in the driver's seat, pulling out of the drive way. No backing out now..

Kayden pulled intot he parking lot of a restaurant I didn't recognize and parked next to the entrance. I sniffled and unbuckled myself, getting out of the car and waiting for Kayden to get out too. He walked over to me and gently grabbed my hand, leading me to a group of people I didn't recognize. Except Jacob. I snuggled into Kaydens side as they greated him, not really acknowledging me until they all told him hello.
"Is he your boyfriend?" Someone asked, finally noticing me and catching my attention.
"Yeah." He said, gently pushing me in front of him and into the eyes of his friends.
"H-hi.." I mumbled, picking at my fingers and glancing up at them.