44

Luca POV

By the time I was woken up, it was Dady shaking me awake.
"Doll, you gotta wake up." He whispered. I groaned, and it took me a second to realize it was Dady, but when I did, I was all over him. I sat up on my knees and hugged him tight.
"Dady!" I exclaimed as he picked me up, chuckling.
"Miss you.." I mumbled, rubbing my eyes.
"Aw, I missed you too. Work was so damn boring." He said, kissing my cheek and carrying me out to the kitchen.
"I should probably go on home. It's already gettin late." Dady told Jacob.
"Yeah, for sure. I'll see you tomorrow. Or whenever you have work." Jacob said, opening the door.
"Bye-bye.." I mumbled as Dady carried me out to the car.

"Bye-bye, Luca." Jacob said, closing the door while Dady put me in the passenger seat and then buckled me up. He put my paci, which was clipped to my shirt, in my mouth and closed my door. He got in on his side and sighed before buckling himself in. I babbled and kicked my leggies a bit. He turned on the radio, making me gasp. The song sounded super duper cool, and I'd never heard it before. Dady smiled, and I bobbed my head the rest of the car ride.

"I-I eat!" I exclaimed as Dady pulled into the driveway.
"Yep, you're gonna eat." He mumbled, turning off the car and unbuckling both me and himself. I baby talked to him while he got me out of the car and led me inside.
"D-dady! T-it cold." I whined after I walked in.
"What did you say?" He asked as he walked in behind me, seeming shocked.
"It cold?" I answered him, not exactly sure what he thought I said.
"Okay, you just sounded like you said something very different." He said as he closed the door.
"Either way, do you want Ramen?" Dady asked, opening the pantry.
"Was dat?" I questioned, hugging him from behind.
"Noodles. In broth." He said, grabbing a package. I mumbled an 'otay' and watched him grab a bowl. I peeked over his shoulder while he poured water in it and put it in the microwave.
"Dadyyyy, I wan Jupiter!" I whined, clinging onto him from behind.

"Did you take him to Jacob's?" He asked, turning around and setting his arm on my shoulders. I nodded a little and stomped when I realized I probably left him at Jacob's house.
"I-I wan him." I complained, shoving my face in his chest.
"I know hun, but we can't go get him tonight. It's too dark right now." He mumbled.
"Dady!!" I whined, stomping again.
"I know.." He mumbled. I need Jupiter..
"H-he gonna be scared! He gonna be lonely!" I cried out, my lip quivering and tears filling my eyes.
"I'm sure Jacob will take good care of him." He said as he put his hands in my hair. The microwave beeped, making me pout. I feel bad now for Jupiter... Dady let go of me and grabbed the bowl out of the microwave and put something in it before stirring it.

I sat down at the table and tipped back my chair, swaying my legs
"Keep your chair on all fours." He mumbled as he sat down my bowl and put my chair back down. I pouted, and Dady handed me the fork, kissing my head. I poked at it and took it bite. It wasn't bad, but I wasn't hungry anymore.
"Is it okay?" He asked. I nodded but didn't make an attempt to eat anymore.
"No hungry no more.." I complained, making Dady sigh.
"I'll eat it.." He mumbled, resting his head on top of mine. I feel like Dady's mad at me.. Tears suddenly filled my eyes and tried to wipe them away.
"M sorry.." I quietly said, sniffling.
"Bubbas, it's fine." He said, pulling away from me and sitting down. I shook my head and moved the bowl away from me, setting my head on the table. I really don't know why I'm getting upset,. MaybeI'm just over emotional.

"Come here, Love." Dady mumbled. I lifted up my head and saw him opening his arms for me. I climbed into his lap , nd he rocked me, patting my back. I whimpered , nd tears rolled down my face.
"My little emotional boy.." He whispered as he pulled my face out of his chest and wiped away my tears. He kissed my nose , nd I sniffled,
"D-dady... Kiss?" I quietly asked. Dady leaned in, gently kissing my lips. He pulled away before taking a bite of what he made.
"D-dady! I llove you" I exclaimed, kicking my leggies.
"I love you too, Hun." He said after swallowing.

Once Dady was all done eating and had to get up, I made sure to tell him I needed all his attention. Especially right now.
"I'm sure, Honey. I know you need Dady to give you lovies, but I gotta put the bowl in the sink." He said, standing up anyways. I whined and kinda kicked my feet , ut let Dady put it in the sink.
"Dady! I need lovies!" I whined as he walked back over.
"Oh, I'm sure, Love." He said, picking me up.
"Do you want something else to eat?" Dady asked, scratching my head.
"Nu uh.." I mumbled.
"I figured.." He whispered, carrying me into the bedroom. He flipped off the light before I suddenly felt how much my sleeve was sticking to my arm.
"Itchy.." I whined, scratching my left arm. Admittedly, I was being rough with it but I didn't much care. It was scratchy and my jacket was sticking to it.
"Ah, ah!" He exclaimed, grabbing my hand and stopping me. I whined and kicked my leggies, about to complain.

"They might open up, and I really don't want that. I don't want you bleeding or getting hurt." He said, setting me down on the bed.
"Now, lemme get your hoodie off. It's probably sticking." He said, mumbling the last part and helping me pull off the sleeves before the rest of it.
"Dada.. I wana shave.." I complained, looking down at my legs and now uncovered arms. He sighed before answering.
"I can help you.. but even when you're big. I dont want you to accidentally nick yourself." He said, rubbing my back. I think it might also be cause of me self harming, but I can't exactly blame him for that.

I nodded and grabbed his arm, trying to pull him down to the bed. He giggled and sat next to me, pulling me onto his lap.
"Bubba, how would you feel about pull-ups?" Dady asked out of nowhere.
"Like when you're Itty bitty and maybe when you're at Jacob's. Cause when you're tiny, you can have accidents, and I know you don't wanna have one at Jacob's house." He explained. I thought about it for a second. It would probably be easier for Dady when I'm super tiny and just in case for Jacob's house... I eventually nodded and mumbled a 'yeah'.
"Alright, baby. I can pick them up tomorrow or order them, but if I pick them up, it'll be a whole lot faster. If he picked em up, would I have to go with him? Cause that's kinda embarrassing..

"When I pick them up, I pay for them online and pick it up from the store." He farther explained, running his hands through his hair.
"Yeah.. Pick up." I mumbled, leaning into his hands.
"Dadyyyy! You Makin me sleepy!" I complained and struggled to stay wide awake.
"Aww, well, maybe you should go beddy bye. I think if you're getting sleepy, you need sleep." He said, being reasonable. That might as well have been a crime cause I refused to accept that he was probably right.
"Nuh, uh!" I shouted, visibly offended he would even suggest I should sleep. He smiled and tried to hide it for a second before nodding.

"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have ever suggested you needed to go to bed." He said, making me nod. Dady smoothed down my hair and kissed my forhead.
"Poor Baby.." He mumbled before starting to rock me. I pouted and glared at him a little.
"Oh, are you getting grumpy?" He asked, pouting at me.
"No!.." I exclaimed, trying not to yawn.
"Sureeee." He said, resting against the headboard.

"M not.." I whined. Dady didn't asnwer, he just kept rocking me and humming along to baby songs. I think this one's the one about a star. I soon was drousey and couldn't help but cuddle into Dady. He laid me down next to him, rubbing my tummy before I could sit back up.
"Hang on, Lovely. Lemme turn on your nightlight." He said. He got up and quickly turned on my night light before sitting back down on the bed. He rubbed and scratched my tummy, making me close my eyes and eventually falling asleep.