Vrindavan's Raas-Leela

"If anyone look into my eyes, they will only see you. You are my reflection, my better half"

Aakil and Krishna started to shoot arrows on each other direction. Aakil is indeed a good archer he was good with mantras. Suddenly an arrow of Aakil goes nearby Krishna's face as a drop of blood fall from his head. A drop of blood also falls from Krishnaa's head as a tear fall from their lotus eyes. Balraam got worried as he goes middle of the competition to stop it.

Balraam - It's enough. You can't force us. (Say something Krishnaa.)

Aakil - I didn't force him. He accepted the challenge. Fine there is another challenge, I will shoot an arrow and Krishna has to bring it back.

Balraam - Are you insane? Why are you giving this kind of challenge?

Aakil - Well. Isn't it obvious. I want Krishnaa. (I have already fallen for her.)

Krishna - In your dreams. (I look at shri as I nod my head, well here we go.)

Aakil - We will see. (I shoot the arrow as far as I can. I will see how he brings it back.)

)

After Aakil shoot the arrow Krishna's Krishnaa both run at the same time toward the direction. Everyone was surprised why Krishnaa also run with Krishna. Balraam started to follow them, and Aakil also goes after them. Soon they reached the forest which was beside Gokul. It was a dead land, without any living being there. Krishna and Krishnaa looked at each other as they both hold those hands. And walk forward as they put those feet on that land. Everything comes back to life as those footprints left their marks. Soon others also reached there and surprised by seeing that dead land was surrounded by green grace and flowers.

 Soon others also reached there and surprised by seeing that dead land was surrounded by green grace and flowers

Aakil - How is it possible? (How did this happen?)

Balraam - Now I understand everything. (It was all Krishna's Krishnaa doing.)

Other's - It is a miracle. Now this place turns into a beautiful place.

Aakil - Krishnaa. (I walk toward her but when I looked into her eyes, I saw Krishna in them.)

Y/n - You asked why only Krishna can call me by Shri because he lives in me. We are one and inseparable.

Aakil left from there. Krishna started to play his flute and with the sound of his flute Krishnaa started to sing. With the music everyone was enchanted by them. They couldn't stop themselves as they started to dance to the music. Krishna stopped playing as he opened his eyes. He takes Krishnaa's hand as both of them started to dance. Everyone stopped as they looked at them. They both looked so enchanting.

Other's - What will this place be called?

Krishna's Krishnaa - Vrindavan.

Balraam - Both of you said the same thing. So, it shall be known as Vrindavan from now on.

Others - Vrindavan. Krishna's Krishnaa Raas Leela.

They left for Gokul as they reached home. They meet with those angry and worried mothers.

Yashoda - What took you three so long? Do you know how worried we were?

Aadarshini - I am sure it was Krishnaa again wondering around.

Balraam - It was Krishna's Krishnaa. Vrindavan's Raas-leela.

Yashoda - Vrindavan? (I never heard name of that place before.)

Aadarshini - Raas-leela? What did those two done again?

Balraam - Nothing. I will tell you the whole story.

Maanvir - Daughter, why there is blood coming from your head? Are you hurt?

Nanda - Krishna you also have a wound on your head. How did you two got hurt?

Yashoda - What? Let me see. (I run toward Kanha. Indeed, there is a wound.)

Aadarshini - Come daughter I will put some medicine on it. (I cleaned the blood and put medicine on it.)

Krishna - Ouch. (Shri that hurt more than when I get that wound.)

Yashoda - What happened? I didn't even put medicine in you wound.

Balraam - It because of Krishnaa's pain which Kanha is feeling.

Nanda - They even had same wound in same place. (They are like part of each other.)

After the medicine, both of them fall asleep on those mother's lap. As both of them was holding each other's hand. Their mother happily carries those hair. A tear falls from both of those lotus eyes. Because soon time will come when they have to leave everything behind.