Win or loss

"To win any battle you must fight as if you are already dead"

Camp was held as everyone started to make rules of the war. Shakuni made a plan as Krishna wouldn't use any weapons in this war, he accepted it. Krishna saw Arjun hesitation.

Krishna - This war is for Dharm that's why there should be no place for hesitation.

Before the war started Arjun requested to Krishna to show his true form. Krishna granted his request and show his true form Lord Narayan as everything stopped around them. 1000 feet tall lord Narayan stand in front of him with devine glory. In the cosmic ocean as his four arms was holding Conch, discus, lotus and Mach and then his other avatar emerged out of him. Arjun gets on his knees and he holds out his hands. Soon Both side of armies blew Shankh as war begin. Dhrishtadyumna was one leading Pandavas army. Both armies attacked each other. Kauravas tries to capture Yuddhistir but Arjun Shoot thousands fire arrows toward Duryodhan. Shalya shoot an arrow toward Yuddhistir but uttar come front of him as the arrow shot him. Everyone in camp was shocked seeing Uttar body but it is just the start. As each day one by one life was taken. Draupadi cried as she finds out about her brother Dhrishtadyumna's dead.

Arjun - I don't know. But why Madhav today my heart is feeling so restless?

Krishna - So is mine. (I look at my son Kaanishik.)

Today Abhimanyu and Kaanishik were fighting beside one another. Arjun and Krishna were busy with Dronachrya they didn't saw Shakuni's plan as he planned to make Bhishm shoot an arrow toward Abhimanyu. But Bhishm wouldn't do it, so he sends king Shalya toward Abhimanyu and Kaanishik. They didn't give him any chance to depend as abhimanyu shoot an arrow and Kaanishik sly him with his sword. Seeing this Bhishm and Karn was forced by Duryodhan to shoot arrow toward them. Karn arrow shoot Abhimanyu and Bhishm arrow shoot Kaanishik. Yuddhistir yelled as Arjun and Krishna looked toward their sons direction.

 Yuddhistir yelled as Arjun and Krishna looked toward their sons direction

Krishna - Ganga Putra!

Arjun - Angraj!

Their Rath moved forward as Arjun shoot arrows toward Kauravas army who was surrendering Abhimanyu and Kaanishik. They kneel down as they take those sons on those arms. There was smile on those face before they closed their eyes. The sun has set with Abhimanyu and Kaanishik's life. A tear falls from Krishnaa's eye. Draupadi and Subhadra broke down seeing dead body of Abhimanyu and Kaanishik. Uttara, Aarin and Aarini broke down in tears. Krishna and Arjun also were in tears seeing their son's dead body. Moon turned bloody that night in the sky.

Bhishm annihilated four Akshouhini Senas(Army) of Kuntiputras. The funeral of Pandavas armies is burning till the horizon. The wailing of widows can be heard. In kauravas side Karn was crying seeing his son Vrishsena's dead body. Mahamahim Bhishm if he doesn't give up his body no one can take his life. Krishna tries to distract Bhishm but when he saw him standing between change of destiny. He decided to no longer hold himself back. He gets down from his Rath and told who he was and with his permission this war is happening.

Krishna - I am neither a human nor any king. I am the truth; I am the Dharm. Everything in this universe happens with my permission. And you are standing against Dharm. Change is the nature of the universe, not accepting the change means not accepting one's destiny.

And Bhishm promise toward the throne is the reason of this war and It's not Dharm. If Bhishm stopped all the Adharm that happened in house of Kuru's, it would have not come to this. Krishna brings his Sudharshan Chakra as Arjun try to stop him.

Arjun - Madhav you can't.

Krishna- Nothing can stop me today. No promise can bound me. Anyone who stand between the change of destiny is standing against the rule of this universe.

Suddenly a light comes as everything stopped. Krishna and Arjun no longer in the battlefield, they are now in the endless universe. They saw Devi Narayani true form. She opened her eyes, in her eyes whole universe is held. She had four arms. Her one hand that holds the cycle of destiny and other hand holds cycle of time. Her two hands that was behind one is the beginning and the other is the ending. Her feet that hold the source of life of this whole universe. Arjun holds out his hands seeing the true form of Devi Narayani. In a divine voice she speaks up.

Narayani- Calm down Swami. His end is not in your hands. Have faith in your Swamini, his end has already been written on destiny.

Then Shikhandi comes front of Mahamahim Bhishm as he gives up his body because Shikhandi, Draupadi sister only had the boon, front of her Mahamahim Bhishm have to give up his body. Bhishm give up his weapon as Arjun shoot arrows toward him. Mahamahim Bhishm life his ended but there was a smile on his face.

On the other side Sage Vyasa who was sitting on the highest mountain

On the other side Sage Vyasa who was sitting on the highest mountain. Watching the war, but couldn't see clearly. All they could see was that it was lord Narayan Sudarshan Chakra slaying and Devi Narayani fourth hand that was the ending, Mahadev third eye surrounding the whole battlefield.