Devi of universe

An asur named Danava took away Dev lok from from the Dev's. The Devs were thrown out from Dev lok. On the advice of lord Narayan, the Dev's made befriended Indra dev. They had become very close friends. They always take journey together in many places and staying together all the time. Danava considered Indra his true friend and also believed in him completely. But Devraj Indra was acting to be friends with Danava, only to regain Dev lok and every Devs and Devis get back those places. Indra dev always looking for an opportunity to end Danava.

Krishna - What is the reason of your quietness Priye?

Y/n - I don't think you did the right thing by giving Dev's such a advice.

Krishna - But Danava made the mistake by taking over Dev lok and now he will bring misery to all lok's.

Y/n - But befriending Indra dev and Danava asur might solve the problem but it will also bring another problem.

Krishna - Priye I am not unaware about that.

Y/n - Then I hope you also have a way out of that.

Krishna - Priye (What am I going to do now so my Priye wouldn't be upset with me?)

Indra dev finally get the chance and ended his friend Danava asur. Due to this he got the sin of killing Brahm and Indra started to remain unhappy. He did not feel comfortable anywhere. The things that provided happiness to Indra dev, now those things no longer make him happy. That is why Devraj went to Mansarovar and started spending his time living in a lotus tube. On the absence of Devraj, Devi Shachi become missable.

Parvati - Now what will happen?

Y/n - Ask your brother Narayan, he knows better.

Krishna - (I know you are not happy with my decision.)

Mahadev - Vishnu dev, it seems like sister Narayani is not quite happy with your choice.

Krishna - I know that, Mahadev. Do tell your sister Narayani to talk to me.

Mahadev - Vishnu dev I can't help you with that.

Parvati - So now brother has to find two solution one is for Devs and one for Devi Narayani.

Krishna - (What am I going to do?)

Devi Shachi was very sad due to being away from her husband. She was very eager to meet Indra dev. But she did not know where Devraj Indra is spending his time. He expressed her wish to Brihaspati. He advised to penance Devi of universe, she takes the advice and started her penance, all her time spent only in worshipping. Devi become happy with her devotion.

Narad Muni - Would Mata go hearing Devi Shachi calls?

Krishna - Narayani devotee is calling her, she wouldn't go it's not possible.

Devi Narayani appeared front of Devi Shachi in her Devi of Universe avatar. She smiled in delight; the light was so divine like millions of suns and was as calm as millions of moons. She who is life source of the whole infinite universe. Devi Shachi was mesmerized by seeing Devi Narayani in this avatar. She speaks up in a divine voice.

Universe - Indra's dear, I am very happy with your devotion. Ask for your desired boon, I will definitely fulfill it.

Shachi - Devi I am overjoyed by hearing this from you. I am sad because I am away from my Swami Indra dev. This is why I wish to meet and know where he is spending his time. May I get my Indra my lord back.

Universe - I grant your wish Devi, my light shall lead your Path.

With Devi of the Universe help Devi Shachi go to the place where Devraj was spending his time. Seeing Devi Shachi Indra dev was surprised.

Indra - Who told you that I am here, Devi?

Shachi - Lord, at this time I have come here according to the order of Devi of universe. And by her grace I have received the chance to meet you.

Indra - Forgive me, I just needed some time. It's my fault for leaving you behind and Dev lok.

Devi Shachi become very happy after meeting her husband. By the grace of Devi of universe Indra dev set on the throne and become again Devraj of Dev lok. This way Devi Shachi met with her husband by the grace of Devi of Universe.

Parvati - Mahadev it seems like Indra dev is back.

Mahadev - Yes Indra dev is back but there is still something to look forward to.

Ashoka - What that might be father?

Parvati - Brother Narayan.

Lord Narayan was playing his flute as Devi Narayani obviously can't stop herself by hearing the melody of his flute.

Krishna - Finally my flute brings you back to me.

Y/n - Yes, your flute not you. (I sat beside him on the swing.)

Krishna - And I am just happy by the fact that you are here.

Y/n - Don't be too happy. I still can ignore you.

Krishna - But I will make sure to do anything not to let that happen.

Y/n - And how you are going to do that?

Krishna - For that you have to come with me.

Devi Narayani takes lord Narayan's hand as he takes her inside the garden that is surrounded by beautiful flowers. That's when she meets with most beautiful view. The moon light was shining as its reflection is falling on the lake that is filled with lotus. Firefly was flying and lightning up the darkness, Devi Narayani started to go after the fireflies. That's when lord Narayan take Devi Narayani hand in his as a firefly comes and sat on her hand. There is that lotus smile of her, that he missed so much.

Krishna - I am great, aren't I? Finally, I bring that bright smile on your face.

Y/n - You are and only you can bring that smile on my face. (I place a kiss on his right cheek.)