Two supreme deity's clash

Lord Narayan was in Vaikunth sitting on Sheshnaag. There was always a smile on his face, while he is in his Yog Nindra. He then spoke up.

Krishna - Sheshnaag, what is the reason of your uneasy state of mind?

Sheshnaag - Prabu you already know. King Parikshit's dead by Takshak's snake bite.

Krishna - I know but what about that?

Sheshnaag - His son Janmajay, who now ascended to the throne. He vowed to eliminate the race of snakes.

Krishna - Do not worry, he soon will realize revenge is not the solution to all problems.

King Janmajay has organized the snake sacrifice. But before he started the Yagya, Sage Vaishampayan stopped him. He was a student of Sage Vyasa, who accompanied Krishna's Krishnaa in Dwapar Yug. He explained to him about Dharm and the right thing to do in this situation.

After hearing Sage word's, he thinks carefully and decided to end the enmity with the snakes. But everyone was not happy by that decision as they go against Kings order. They go behind kings back and began to terrorize sages, helpless people. Poisoned the food which cause innocent death.

Krishna - Such a ignorant people.

Y/n - Love, you know this will happen. Once hate makes a place in your heart, there is no going back.

Krishna - But I can't let innocent people supper because of that.

Y/n - Be careful. The solution you are thinking might cause something big.

Krishna - Does not matter. This is needed to stop as soon as possible.

Brahma dev ordered all snakes to live earth and reside in Patal lok. Many snakes obeyed but some were still on earth. Lord Narayan was now furious seeing snake's not following Brahma dev order.

Krishna - Garud, I commend you, go to earth and end the snakes who disobeyed Brahma dev order.

Garud obeyed Lord Narayan's order and began killing the snakes on earth. The snake's take shelter from Nagraj Vasuki and ask for protection.

Snake's - Protect us, or Garud will kill all of us.

Vasuki - Because of some snake's mistakes. All snakes don't deserve to be punished.

Vasuki comes face to face with Garud. Now both Vasuki and Garud is in those human form.

Vasuki - Garud, you have no right to kill the innocent snakes.

Garud - Brahma dev has ordered all snakes to go to Patal lok. Then what are they doing in earth still?

Vasuki - But they are not involve with this, then why they are being punished?

Garud - I didn't come here to debate, who is right and who is wrong. Whether they go back to Patal lok or die.

Vasuki - As long I am alive, you can't harm any snake.

Garud - Then I have to defeat you first.

In Vaikunth, Devi Narayani looking down at the fight between Garud and Vasuki. That's when Sage Vyasa comes there with a worried look.

Vyasa - Mata, this way everything might get worse.

Y/n - It has already started; it wouldn't stop until the end.