Only him

"Her eyes held an endless kind of love for him"

Aaradhya - Sakhi, you are here.

Fadhiya - How come I not? (After all its about Aanan.)

Aaradhya runs toward her Sakhi and hug her. Everyone looked confused but Krishna just looked at Krishnaa who had a smile on her face. Fadhiya then walks toward Krishnaa.

Fadhiya - Greetings Shri Krishnaa. (I hold out my hands, but she just touched my face.)

Y/n - It's so good to see you Fadhiya. (You came just in time.)

Aaradhya - You know each other?

Y/n - More than that. (She is my devotee, who is dear to me.)

Fadhiya - Yes. And I come here specially after getting Shri Krishnaa's letter.

Balraam - Kanha, did you know about her?

Krishna - No but I guess now I know and also understand everything. (That's the reason, It wasn't your promise.)

Fadhiya - Greetings Vasudev Shri Krishna, Greetings Prince Balraam.

Krishna - Greeting princess of Magadha. (Sister of Jarasandh.)

Balraam - Greetings princess. (Oh, I am shocked by the news, she is Jarasandh sister.)

Aanan - It seems like you forget to greet me, princess?

Fadhiya - Forgive me prince or should I call Maharaj? (How can I forget you?)

Aanan - Hehe. I see you still haven't changed. (She is the same when I last saw her.)

Aaradhya - Brother still hasn't been crowned, tomorrow is the day when he will take the throne.

Krishna - King without his queen. I think he now needs his queen.

Aanan - Only if she wishes to be my queen.

Aanan looked at Krishnaa while Fadhiya looked at Aanan. As told princess Aaradhya take Krishnaa out to look around Anupa kingdom. Everyone else also joined them. Krishna who has been trying to talk to Krishnaa. But princess Aaradhya was busy too talking with Krishnaa. Soon they go to the theater where some people are playing roles of Krishna's Krishnaa.

Balraam - Kanha, look they are playing as you and Krishnaa.

Aaradhya - Yes, Krishna's Krishnaa Raas-leela is famous here also.

Aanan - I heard about it but never get the chance to see Krishna's Krishnaa Raas-leela.

Krishna - Then why not see with your own eyes. (I hold out my hand for Shri.)

Krishnaa takes Krishna's hand as they walk toward the theater. Everyone looking at them, As Krishna started to play his flute and Krishnaa started to sing and everyone joined them as they started to dance with the music. Everyone looked at them, they didn't look like two different being, they looked like one soul. That's when prince Aanan understand that Krishnaa can only be Krishna's.

Krishna - My Shri, my smiling face

Krishna - My Shri, my smiling face. Who made me miserable, turning my days into nights.

Y/n - My world, who is my strength but make me helpless at same time.

Krishna - I am the one who always stays quiet, but you are worse than me.

Y/n - If you are time, then I am destiny. Both has to stay quiet until the right moment comes.

Krishna - But you decide the destiny, I can only see the destiny unfold but sometimes it also changes.

Y/n - Because even destiny is decided, still everyone can make those own choices.

Krishna - Will he accept her? (She give me a mischief smile.)

Y/n - How come he not? After all they are made for each other.

Krishna - He still doesn't see her that way and she still didn't say anything to him about her feelings.

Y/n - Yes but I know my Krishna always knows what to do in this kind of situation.

Krishna - Your Krishna hmm. (I guess I do know what I have to do.)