Unaccepted Visit (Shishupal)

"Everything happens for a reason. Don't question it, trust it"

When they reached Dwarka they were surprised by seeing Shishupal. king Damaghosha of Chedi and Vasudeva sister Srutashubha son. He visited Dwarka before, but he is not fond of Krishna. And always try to get close to Krishnaa.

Shishupal - Finally you are back Krishnaa

Shishupal - Finally you are back Krishnaa. (Why she even goes with Krishna?)

Y/n - It's good to see you, Shishupal. (He will again start with his words.)

Srutashubha - It's good to see you two Krishna's Krishnaa.

Krishna - Greetings Bua. (Why him again?)

Shishupal - Come with me Krishnaa. There are some things I have to show you.

Shishupal takes Krishnaa by the hand. Balraam and Krishna neither of them liked it. So, they also started to follow them. After having food, they were walking on the garden. But suddenly Shishupal started to insult Krishna Infront of Krishnaa. So, he would look heroic in front of her. Krishnaa sat down front of the lake but Shishupal eyes were still on her. Angering Krishna even more.

Shishupal - Krishnaa, you should choose me. Obviously, I am better than this coward.

Y/n - This is uncalled for, calling krishna with such a name is not very polite.

Shishupal - It's the truth. And i promise if you marry me, i will make you my queen. (I try to hold her hand, but Krishna stops me.)

Krishna - Don't cross the line, Shishupal! Or I will forget you are my cousin.

Srutashubha - No Krishna don't! (I run toward them and take my son away.)

Krishna - Every time, he wouldn't be spared! (I will not even think about it next time.)

Srutashubha - Give me your words you will not kill my son. Please I beg you.

Seeing the tears of a mother, Vasudev Shri Krishna couldn't help but grand the wish of the mother.

Krishna - I give you my words even if he Sins 100 times, I would not end him. But remember this Shishupal, sinner must be punished for his deeds sooner or later.

Shishupal and his mother left from Dwarka right away. Krishna put his head on Krishnaa lap as a tear fall from his eye, thinking gokul his Yashodama . A tear also falls from Krishnaa's eyes. Sometimes later, little bubbly Subhadra comes front of them with a bright smile on her face.

Subhadra - Brother Krishna it's my time to play with sister Krishnaa. (He never leaves Sister Krishnaa side.)

Krishna - Who decided that? Now it's my time, you have to wait.

Balraam - Don't be like that Kanha. You can't upset our little sister.

Y/n - I will play with you. But Dua tell me what is it that making you so happy?

Krishna - What else? Princess Revati. Soon she will become our Bhabi.

Subhadra - I am so happy. I already decided what I am gonna wear. Sister Krishnaa come with me I will show you.

Subhadra dragged Krishnaa from there and takes her inside the palace. Krishna sat down and just sighed Balraam put a hand on Krishna's shoulder. He had a smirk on his face.

Balraam - Wait a little longer, soon your time also will come Kanha.

Krishna - Don't tease me, Dua. Her answer is still the same.

Balraam - Why don't you do something about it? You are Kanha after all, Who knows everything.

Krishna - (Suddenly a plan comes to my mind. I think I found a way.)

Balraam - Why are you smiling like that Kanha? Don't tell you already planned something.

Krishna - I did. Thank you Dua, you are the best. (I will see how shri will escapes from this.)

Krishnaa was smiling in the other side. She already knows what Krishna is up to. Subhadra was confused by suddenly seeing Krishnaa smile.