Swamini of Vaikunt (Tridev & Tridevi)

After four Yug they can finally be together. Devi Narayani finally can stay beside her Narayan. Devi Parvati welcomed Devi Narayani in Vaikunth as lord Narayan hold out his hands. Devi Narayani takes it and sit beside him as flowers fall on them from clouds by Apsaras.

Vaikunth

Vaikunth where Narayan's Narayani abode. Where love and compassion exist. The preserver and the energy of life resist.

Kailash

Kailash where Mahadev and Devi Parvati abode. The spot where every part is so pure that no impure forces can set feet there.

Brahma lok

Brahma lok where Brahma dev and Devi Saraswati abode. That will be always source of knowledge.

Prem lok

Krishna's Krishnaa abode. A place only love exists, and that's the place where first Raas-leela take place. A part of Narayan's Narayani soul Krishna's Krishnaa always resist there.

Vaikunth

Krishna - My life is with my Shri. Wherever you are I shall be there.

Y/n - (A tear fall from my eyes, seeing the change in weather of Vaikunth.)

Krishna - What is this Shri? Creation brings joy why the tears?

Y/n - Sometimes they also come due to the journey, that is ahead of us. I am in tears thinking of that journey.

Krishna - No more journey. We are finally together, and I wouldn't let anything come between us.

Y/n - Who can stop the time and who can stop the destiny? Journey of life never ends.

Krishna - What journey do you mean?

Narad Muni - Narayan's Narayani. Greetings Mata and Prabhu. Apologies for interfering in the conversation but I have a very important news.

Krishna - Do tell what's so important news Narad Muni.

Narad Muni - Prabu you already know. Both of Prajapati Daksh's daughter Diti and Aditi marriage fixed with Sage Kashyap.

Krishna - And Prajapati Daksh want us to go there. Give the groom and brides our blessing's.

Narad Muni - Indeed Prabhu. It's a wonderful news isn't it.

Y/n - Good and bad are divided by a single Syllable.

Narad Muni - Is there any doubt in this alliance?

Krishna - Only one doubt exists, and that is Diti.

Y/n - A person journey is decided by his deeds and intent.

Krishna - Diti may chose her path but it's not necessary in future she still continue the same path.

Y/n - Only time can tell if she continues the same path or choose different one.

Narad Muni - But one thing for sure something sure will happen.

Y/n - Indeed Narad Muni, you can look forward into the event.

Devi Narayani was in her Yog as a smile appears on her face. It is time to call for Brahma dev, Devi Narayani take Brahma dev name as he appears front of her.

Brahma - Greetings lord Narayan and Devi Narayani. What can I do for you?

Y/n - Brahma dev, the universe is growing. It is time to essential that you create two new realms.

Brahma - That in the future every living and non-living being will find these two realms are very significant players in their lives. But there is still a doubt in my mind.

Krishna - Doubt is who are those realms for? They are for Diti and Aditi children.

That's when Brahma dev created two realms. The one that is packed with divinity will be known as Dev lok and who will reside there will also possess divinity too. It will be center of positivity and divinity. The realm below the ground will be known as the Patal lok. And the people that reside here possess the qualities, that define the realm. This realm will be the center of negativity.