Lord Narasimha & Devi Narasimhi

Apsara lok

Urvashi was waiting for her Sakhi. That's when Gunav came to Apsara lok to meet with his Akanksha. But now is surrounded by Apsara's, Gunav looked at Akanksha. Who is now looking at them with angry face, he give her a pleading look. She sigh before walking toward them and take Gunav away from them.

Apsara's - Akanksha!

Akanksha - He is here to meet me, so i am taking him.

Gunav is now giggling at Akanksha's reaction. She give him a look before looking away.

Gunav - I didn't know, my Akanksha would be jealous by her Sakhi's?

Akanksha - Who told you i am jealous? As if!

Gunav - Really? Then you would have no problem if i go and talk to them.

He was about to walk away when Akanksha hold his hand. Gunav smiled and started to take her somewhere. Akanksha look around before asking.

Akhansha - Where are we going?

Gunav - Somewhere, where would be just you and me.

Akanksha - Just us?

Gunav - Yes, just us.

There was a boat as Gunav lead Akanksha into it

There was a boat as Gunav lead Akanksha into it. She looked around there is really just the two of them. Then the moon started come out, she looked awe by the moons beauty, Gunav continued to admire her beauty.

But in Apsara lok everything was not okay. Jayanti daughter of Indra dev, his oldest beloved daughter twin of Jayanta dev. She without informing anyone left from Indra lok, to meet with her Sakhi Urvashi in Apsara lok. But she didn't notice when a Asur started to follow her. Until he stopped her on her way.

Hansasur- Devi, your beauty his captured my heart. I wish to take you as my wife.

Jayanti - I am happy to receive such a kind words but i have to decline your offer.

Hansasur - I am Hansasur, most strongest Asur in my kingdom. And you dare to deline my offer woman, who do you think you are!

Urvashi - She is Jayanti daughter of Indra dev. You better leave this place now.

Hansasur- You are beautiful as well. I can take you as my wife also.

Jayanti - A person should not be beautiful from outside but from the inside. And for internal beauty it is mandatory to have a pure heart and soul.

Uravahi take Jayanti by her side. Hans looked at the Apsara, his eyes were now on her.

Akhansha - Something is wrong.