Eyes meet

In Avanti a cheerful princess was running around the palace garden whole her father is trying to catch up her.

Driti - I have been looking for you two the whole palace and you two are here.

Y/n - Mother, father is playing with me. You also come join us.

Driti - Daughter, I think you played enough for today now come with me.

Y/n - Oh mother then I would be bored.

Dilip - You wouldn't. Your father will tell you stories and I know how much you like to hear them.

King Dilip carried his daughter as they go inside the place. After hearing stories Vishnumaya fall asleep as king Dilip happily looked at his daughter.

Driti - You always stay with our daughter like a shadow.

Dilip - Can't help it especially after the prophecy.

Driti - How long you long can look at her?

Dilip - Until the end. I wouldn't let anything happen to our daughter.

As time started to pass King Dilip worry only grow. Now princess Vishnumaya grown up and she became so beautiful as time passes by. But queen Driti never leave her daughter out of her sight.

Y/n - Mother do you always have to keep an eye on me?

Driti - Yes especially now that you have grown up.

Y/n - Mother I wish to go Mahadev temple, can I?

Driti - You can but maids and guards will go with you.

Y/n - Mother temple is not that far. Let only maids come with me.

Driti - You know if guards doesn't go with you then your father wouldn't let you go.

Vishnumaya left for temple. On her way she tells the guard to stop by as she started to run toward a tree.

Maids - Princess where are going?

Y/n - To take Mahadev's favorite flowers.

Vishnumaya started to get Datura flowers from the tree. Then they enter the temple as Vishnumaya started to pray to Mahadev.

Y/n - (Mahadev, I hope he will come to meet with me soon.)

A flower falls from Mahadev statue as Vishnumaya happily takes it. Vishnumaya saw beautiful lotus in the riverbank. She walks toward as she was mesmerized by its beauty. She smiled seeing her Vishnu reflection in her own reflection.

Y/n - Even though you are not here with me, still you are present in me.

That's when she heard a sound of horse coming toward her. As she looked at the direction, her lotus eye's meet with his lotus ones. Lotus on the river started to glow as Tapti the deity of the river is none other than one of those children.

Maids - Princess we have to go before it gets dark.

Maids take Vishnumaya but his eyes were still on her. Utill she disappeared from his eyes. Vishnumaya reached palace, but it was already turned into evening as a worried looking Dilip comes running toward his daughter.

Dilip - Thank God you are okay. Where have you been? It's already dark outside.

Y/n - Father of course I am okay. What will happen to me? Mahadev blessing is always with me.

Driti - Daughter you shouldn't be out this late.

Dilip - It's alright I am happy that you are okay.

Vishnumaya happily goes her chamber a bright smile on her face. Finally, they meet but still it will long until he realizes.