𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘖𝘯𝘦.

Welcome to Save me, Enjoy 🤍

𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨?

𝘙𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨?

2:18pm.

The cool breeze danced swiftly through the summer air making light beads of sweat grace Saleem and his friends faces as they came through holding up the large folding table in their arms.

His older sister, Zainab followed behind with the plastic table cloth to hang over it while her friends Nadiyah and Sianni holding the metal tray sets to place down as well.

"You want it here?" Saleem asked his sister.

"Yeah- wait! Move it to the left a little more." She replied last minute, hearing them sigh.

"Here?"

"A little more.." She teased, making them suck their teeth.

"Come on Zay It's hot asshit." Saleem's friend, Yasir grumbled.

"Right you wanna keep playin like it's not dumb hot." Leem snapped next making her and her friends laugh.

The light breeze was not helping the overall humidity outside and in hot weather like that was bound to make people irritated, even over the smallest of things.

"Ard set it down then.. crybaby asses." She chuckled when they literally just dropped the table.

Rolling her eyes, she shooed them out of the way to finish setting up for the party that was starting in less than an hour.

The boys grabbed sodas from the coolers, and made their way back into her house with air conditioning, escaping the heat while the girls set up.

"And Don't go too far cause I might need y'all again!" She yelled and they only waved her off.

Shaking her head, she grabbed the plastic blue cloth, placing it on the table and grabbed the metal food containers from her friends.

"He still don't know about your dad?" Sianni asked, helping her set up by unfolding the chairs with Nadiyah.

Earlier in the day, both Zainab's and Saleem's father, Yusuf got out of jail.

Unfortunately it wasn't in enough time for him to be able to make the graduation ceremony, but he'd be able to make it to the graduation party thankfully.

"Nope." Zay shook her head.

"So he still think it's just was graduation party?" Naddy asked.

Zainab nodded, wiping the light sweat from her forehead as well.

Saleem was under the impression the party was just to celebrate him overcoming a tough year and making it through, as well as celebrating him getting a full paid for scholarship to UCLA for his impressive basketball skills.