𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘖𝘯𝘦.

Tell a friend to tell a friend.. she's backkkk 🤪

Sorry for the delay, thanks for 100k+ lovelies keep running ya girl upp purr, Check in 💫

'Who they pressin? Body lookin mean in Celine, that's how I'm dressing Nigga thought a b**** was inlove, I was finessin'

'Who they pressin?
Body lookin mean in Celine, that's how I'm dressing
Nigga thought a b**** was inlove,
I was finessin'

PRESSIN by Kashdoll played from Zay's TV, her and her friend Sianni chilling in her bedroom.

"She said lil bitch bought her body but the pussy wack?.. EWWWWW bro kash really my sister in my head I swear to god yo I love her." Sianni gushed excitedly, laying on Zay's bed with her phone in her hand.

Zay came back from the bathroom, stepping into her room just as her friend spoke making her chuckle.

"She def ran that jawn, she just pop her shit." Zay agreed.

"Yesss. Like other rap bitches be carrying it but— i dunno it just hit different when kash say it like I really believe that bitch."

"Im crying ok perfect." Zay chuckled, finally climbing back onto her bed.

Picking up her phone, she saw Quadir texted her back and made herself comfortable in her bed with Sianni beside her.

Quadir was still down North Carolina for whatever business he had down there, something had come up for him to stay yet another day making him come back to Philly instead of early Monday— more like late Tuesday, early Wednesday morning depending on traffic.

It was only a few days yet zay was definitely missing his presence, especially since the encounter they had with one another the last time they laid eyes on one another.

"You over there cheesing dumb hard." Sianni voice filled the temporary silence, her tone teasing making zay look up from her phone immediately making eye contact with her friends stare.

Zay started laughing, locking her phone back out of instinct.

"Girllll." Was all she said.

"Now it's girl, you was! I look up from my phone and you just smiling from ear to ear. I ain't seen you that happy since... shit I dunno when bitch you ain't never been that estatic." Sianni went off, making zay suck her teeth

"Bye girl,  I definitely be smiling why you tryna make it seem like I just be a miserable bitch all the time."

"Well not all the time but you definitely don't be miss peaches and cream bookie!" Sianni argued, hearing her laugh in response.

"Girl we live in Philly, who gon be actin like that?" Zay defended, stumping her friend as a point was indeed made.

"Touché."

"Exactly."

"Okay but it's just weird seeing you like this that's all, I'm just not used to you being all marshmallows and rainbow kisses."