𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

"Cause you've got potential."

.. I'm back? Maybe :s

Check in 💫

WEST PHILLY —𝟣𝟤:𝟦𝟢𝖺𝗆

Quadir had just pulled up infront of B'Youtiful Beauty Bar where Zainab worked, quickly parking before taking his key out of the ignition cutting the radio and car off.

Before coming here he had actually been on the way towards Zay's house when she told him she wasn't even home yet and still was at the salon, making him turn around and drive all the day down West where the salon was located.

Grabbing his phone off the charger, he looked at the time on briefly seeing it was close to one in the morning and quickly got out of the car,

Not wanting to spend too much time just sitting in his car parked in a hood that's not his.

He cautiously looked around, being aware of his surroundings before walking up to the salon and saw the gate was down.

Quaddy knocked before instinctively opening the door to see if it was unlocked and shook his head when it was.

He stepped in, immediately locking it behind him and heard Fly Shit Only by Future playing from the TV loudly.

The salon was empty except for Zainab being in there in her station almost near the back of the shop, seeing her with her back turned as she was leaned over in her phone typing away not aware of her surroundings at all.

He didn't even have to sneak as the loud music made his footsteps unheard and when close enough, quickly touching her back making zay flinch.

Zainab immediately grabbed the hot comb still plugging in and whipped around, making Quadir and her both jump again before she rolled her eyes.

"Qua- you get on my nerves." She sighed, putting it back down as Quadir chuckled.

"How you even get in?" She asked.

"The door was unlocked dummy, why you got it unlocked at Damn near 1 inna morning anyways?" He asked, watching her roll her eyes again.

"I didn't, I told my client to lock the door behind her before she left out. She must've forgot."

"Well next time you make sure it's locked then, I coulda been anybody walking in this jawn. You ain't even watching the door and got this loud ass music playing." He scolded making her grin.